Just As i Am...

2.23.2006

D is for Discipline

weirdest thing -
i was sitting here making invitations for laken's party and as i was writing my cousin's name - a commercial comes on Comedy Central for an attorney that can help you with bankruptcy and divorce. and it was my cousin!!!! who's invite i was licking shut!!! so freaky weird.

so... no pictures here because i'm exhausted. i think i need a break. and about $500 tomorrow. Now, let me just preface this whole thing by saying i love each and everyone of you dearly! i have met the most amazing people ever!!

  • but - and damn, i hate that i saw this coming... i have GOT TO TAKE A BREAK from blogging!!! i have overloaded myself with blogs to read (somewhere around 42 or something insane like that) Plus 19 hours of school! Two jobs. and now this play. it's stressful to be in a position where i have so much to pull off and i'm not sure if i can. for the first time in my life... i'm not sure if i can!

so, with that being said, please don't feel as though i've abandoned you. i'll probably still read you. maybe will do more lurking than anything. Just really need this for a week or so. i need to regroup. need to re-prioritize my life because lately, i've been failing to pick up extra hours at work because i have blogs to read and people to email. and that, ladies and gentleman, doesn't pay the bills. plus, sitting at home and not working as much, has left TONS of room for retail therapy.

i'm sucking in school

i still haven't finished Eleanor Rigby

i haven't put laundry away that i washed two weeks ago

i have a play to memorize

laken's birthday party to plan

and a life to live... aside from the computer

but i love you! and will definitely be back. if you need to dish, call or send me an email! because i'm at school all the flippin' time, i'm constantly at the computer.

btw - i'm blogging instead of studying for my physics test.

22 Comments:

At 11:05 PM , Blogger X said...

Woo hoo, comment #1!

Well, good luck with everything and I hope you're blogging break doesn't last too long! We'll miss you! :) Remember, you can take a break from blogging, but always watch Grey's Anatomy! Soooo goooooooooooooood :)

xoxo

 
At 5:30 AM , Blogger mikster said...

Honey....we'll leave the blog on for ya. You just do what ya gotta do and we'll all still be here when you come back.

 
At 5:56 AM , Blogger angieoh! said...

Hey - take care of yourself first! We will miss you of course, but that is how things go... I am sure there will still be millions of goings on to report when you come back... Although I hope to hear about play practice and any theatre hotties you come in to contact with... xoxoxo ang

 
At 6:07 AM , Blogger Brynne said...

Nooooo come back!!!!

Just kidding, i understand.
Hey, yesterday was Thursday and we didn't talk... what's up with that? I love you and hope you have a GREAT weekend!!!

 
At 6:13 AM , Blogger Scott said...

Take the time to take care of yourself. Hearing about your life leaves me exhausted all the way up here in Canada!!

Scott

 
At 6:31 AM , Blogger BRANDY said...

I just met you....I am sad. But do your school work young lady! just kidding. If you are too busy to do the CJ let me know.

 
At 7:11 AM , Blogger Greta Adams said...

Girl I am exhausted after reading all that...I think it would be great that you take a break..bloggin is not going to get you through medical school...hehehe

love you girl *muah*

 
At 8:48 AM , Blogger Jamie said...

you know i'll miss you, but i completely understand. do what you need to do for you girl. :) i'll be here when you get back. :)

 
At 9:36 AM , Blogger mikster said...

Oh...and I thought I explained in the guest blogger post what "D" actually stood for...yanno.....disgusting and discouraging...as I recall.

Just thought I better set you straight on that....lol

 
At 11:30 AM , Blogger Just Me said...

soon girl...soon

 
At 2:14 PM , Blogger Amber said...

i feel you. i have been MIA and even though there are times i miss it dearly, i needed it. you can't keep up with everything and everyone, just focus on yourself and your "things". You have amazing stuff going on right now and blogger does not need to even be a priority. congrats to you on all your happy things going on and share with us your victories when you are done. :o) xo

 
At 8:47 PM , Blogger -jason- said...

sometimes you just can't feed the blogging monster, if not for your own sanity =].

i think my head would explode if i was as busy as you... good luck with all your upcoming projects!

 
At 11:29 PM , Blogger caroline said...

aw, i'll miss ya!
good luck with everything, chick!
luv ya!

 
At 4:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to miss you!

 
At 7:50 AM , Blogger Vicki said...

I have 65 on my bloglines. I soo feel ya! Take some time and enjoy the rest of life. I'll be waiting patiently :)

 
At 3:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually blogging DOES pay my bills. IN fact, I'm at work right now getting paid to blog. Wow, I'm so mean! But I totally understand. Gotta do what you gotta do! Hope to see you back soon!

 
At 10:22 AM , Blogger Valerie said...

No worries...will miss you though!! Enjoy the break!!

 
At 9:24 AM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

good luck.. and we'll miss ya..
come back and when you're up to it!
u always bring amazing insight!

 
At 3:36 PM , Blogger Jill said...

enjoy your break chica baby!

 
At 3:50 PM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

Chriselda, you KNOW i'm going to miss you.But at the same time, I totally know how you feel. And I'm really proud of you for giving all t his up- I think I definitely need to as well! So CONGRATULATIONS. Love you always.

 
At 10:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this is how it is for everyone these days. Me too, big time! I don't even stress about it though...if I get to the blogs, cool. If not, no iggie, I can always look later!

 
At 2:01 PM , Blogger Deanna- yep Dee-na said...

gosh girl... it's all good. don't be so hard on yourself. like everyone else said here... keeping up with everything and everyone is not possible... i can't do it- and i don't care. it's okay! school, paying the bills and your son... that is real- that is priority.
hope you are doing okay. good luck with school this semester! i'll be looking forward to your CJ when it comes to me pretty soon. ((hugs ))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home