Just As i Am...

2.11.2006

I don't get it....

* why i pluck most of my eyebrows out and then pencil them back in
*what people have against mayonnaise and French fries
*or cheese and syrup
* what is seriously so difficult about putting my panties on in the morning
* why i spent two hours coloring my hair the same exact color
* why people say they are going to BLOW UP a picture. It's "enlarge." ENLARGE!
* Why i lost my daycare assistance because i have "too much college credit" And all of a sudden being more eduacted is a CON?! Thanks Dubya!
* why i need over ten magazine subscriptions when i can't even read my school books and one recreational book. (wait, maybe that's why?? it's all making sense now)
* why fried foods go straight to my ass
* why <--- Sake (sock-eeeeeee) tastes like warm rubbing alcohol and can put hair on my chest * Why it's impossible to keep my mouth closed when putting on mascara * What's love got to do with it? Seriously. Can someone please tell me?
* Why all the good looking guys are gay. or taken. or both
* Why Jake Gyllenhaal hasn't called...
* The need to eat dairy products when i'm Lactose Intolerant...


* Why excessive/impulsive shopping is THE.BEST.THERAPY.EVER (bought myself a photo printer, battery charger for my digi batteries, some DVDs, and scrappy supplies) ---------------------->

* Why fried foods go straight to my ass
* How i juggle school, two jobs, volunteering, scrapping, blogging, and... oh yeah! Motherhood and everything else in between. I'm not tooting my horn here people - i just want you to understand why i've become some sort of MENTAL PERSON! (RAK to the first person that can tell me what movie that is from...)
* Why i can keep a diary for the world wide web to see, but cringe and lose my footing if one of my friends asks me for the URL.
* Why i have to go to school so long just to cut people open
* Why I don't get more mail love .... (shameless begging)
* If you give me your "two cents" and i give you a "penny for your thoughts" ... where did the other penny go?
* Why fried foods go straight to my ass....

JUST ASKIN'!!!!

Thanks for all the swell comments on my last post. I am thankful that i didn't get cheesy responses. It just makes me oh so grateful to have met so many of you great people that can relate to me - can understand that life is more than a pretty scrapbook. This is real people! and i'm so glad i got so many "girl, i'm right there with ya" responses! Thanks! I love each and every one of you soooooooo much! I'm fine though. I was out of it for a day. But life is ok.

In other news - my Brynnie boo is coming to town!!! I love this girl so much. Can't wait to create trouble! I'm taking her out to the bar - cause it's her birthday. We gon' party like it's her birthday. We gon' drink Bacardi like it's her birthday. Actually, her birthday is in March. But hey, we're making sure we start now to avoid the faux pas of missing it!!!

The pics of the CJs i sent out are on TWO PEAS GALLERY along with a shload of other goodies i have made. You just might be on there... i've been on a "scrap pictures of other people kick..." April, i sent out two CJs. Maria's and Muriels. You'll send Maria's out first. Sorry for the confusion! Just trying to stay afloat...

And thanks for listening to me ramble on... and on and on

- chriselda

10 Comments:

At 5:05 PM , Blogger Christielli said...

My Lord! How do you keep school, two jobs, MOTHERHOOD, a blog, scrapbooking and all that on you plate??? My (metaphorical) hat goes off to you!!

Hahaha. Your post made me laugh. You get an A in rheotical questions.

 
At 5:37 PM , Blogger angieoh! said...

Have fun with Brynne... tell her to start posting on her blog again!!! I love your list. I totally agree... but cheese and syrup????

 
At 6:55 PM , Blogger Greta Adams said...

all i can say is you the woman..hey can i ask you a question...seriously..why do fried foods go straight to my ass? ROTFL

 
At 7:33 PM , Blogger island jen said...

woo-hoo for random posting!! gawd you make me seem like such a slack ass compared to all you do!!

 
At 10:23 AM , Blogger Kat said...

ohmygosh, LOVE all your questions. totally laughed about the mascara thingy, i do that too!!! and i just find mayonaise gross- if i liked it i'm sure i'd be down with it and some fries.
have fun drinkin' bacardi cause its her birfday! ; ) (love that song.....)

 
At 11:31 AM , Blogger Brynne said...

Girl i had a blast lastnight!!
We totally have to hang out again!
Love ya girl!

Don't forget to email me the pictures!

 
At 7:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know how you manage it all, girlfriend, but I sure appreciate blogging with you and being in the Cj together!

 
At 7:38 PM , Blogger Scott said...

Well I hope that you had fun with Brynne on the weekend. You deserve whatever fun time you can get.

Hope that your weekend is going well.

Scott

 
At 11:22 PM , Blogger Felicia said...

Ha! You crack me up. I love reading your blog.

mayonnaise & fries yum! I love it!

 
At 9:08 AM , Blogger sarah said...

I don't know how you do it all either girl! You're superwoman! :)

Yay for random post like this...I'm lactose intolerant too and I huge have a love for all things dairy.
:(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home