Just As i Am...

2.06.2006

horny ass...

hahaha! sooooo Scott was pretty groovy, eh?

thanks a bunches! it took the pressure off of me having to come up with another post. And because you're such a good sport about all of us girls talking about scrap stuff... i decided i'd put this on the world wide web... i tried to make it as "non-girly" as possible... no prima flowers, no pretty embellishments... just you. it was kinda hard to stay masculine though when you're wearing a skirt and walking in a garden...

thanks for sending this my way! thanks for being a chum! Journaling reads:

Just another friendship that i have developed because i like to glue pictures on pretty paper. Which lead to blogging. and along came SCOTT. we exchanged comments, then emails, then thoughts and non-thoughts. then we started our "book club." ... My Canadian friends who says things like, "eh?" who inspires me with his thoughts on life, love, religion, politics. who swears he is sans knickers in this photo. who listens to my jibberish. who makes me laugh... LOTS!!

there was my moosh moment of the day. seriously, i wasn't holding a hankie when i wrote that. Anyway, thanks for being our "male audience" and just nodding politely. You are a blast! Can't wait to meet you at CHA in the fall! bwahahahaahah!

in other news:

**am i the only idiot that watches the Bachelor? ok. he's an ER doc!!! holy crap! i sooooo need to get injured this weekend while visiting Nashville, TN.

**i have a genetics test in the morning. at 8am. i have yet to start studying. and it's now 2am. i need a shower. i need to wash out baby bottles. i have a full day tomorrow. School from 8-5 and then work from 5-10. sigh. i guess... i need coffee? doesn't look like i'll be sleeping much tonight. or this morning. or "whatev."

**i found my shot record. never had chicken pox. so, in order to "work" at the hospital this semester i have to get my Pox Vaccine. and then Hepatitis B. and a Tuberculosis test. good thing i don't have a needle phobia. What's that called anyway? prickaphobia? i'm definitely afraid of pricks.

**I'm Jamie Bag's electricity provider!!! that's soooo cool!

**i'm such a nerd

**i'm delirious. i sat on my couch with Jessica for two hours laughing my ass off watching the bachelor tonight. i couldn't stop laughing. and my s'ghettis were sweet. i think she poured wine in my paskettis!!! We gave up on our hot mailman because he wears a ginormous earring. Mailman to the L-O. he was sooooo bling blinged that jessica wanted to puke. damn those postal workers. ruined our fantasy...

ok - i MUST study for this test... i'm off to take a shower!

p.s. Scott, don't start my book! i'm sooo getting there! she met her son!! wooohooo!

14 Comments:

At 10:36 AM , Blogger Scott said...

Haha... that is a great LO, I would have to say it is the best one that I have ever seen... Thanks so much that is very sweet...

Scott

 
At 10:41 AM , Blogger Just this Girl said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:42 AM , Blogger Just this Girl said...

Liar!!!
it's the only one you've ever seen!
i'm surprised you haven't checked out the talent you read...

sweet? don't talk to me like that ever again!!!

 
At 10:46 AM , Blogger Jamie said...

yay for you providing my electric! you're the coolest! ;)

i love that page of scott! that's so coolio! you're right though, he is wearing a skirt and walking in a garden. that could've warrented at least one prima. ;)

 
At 10:56 AM , Blogger Jen said...

Ummm...I like boys in skirts. A lot.
And I read Jen's blog...you do not hate me...you love me lots. So shut up.
And I love the layout...the arrows and paint and polkies. Yes yes.
Oh, and I love you too.

 
At 11:05 AM , Blogger Jamie said...

i left, and i got to thinking that it's too bad that you two don't live closer, because you guys would be a cute couple! crazy hair, and kilts! what could be a better match! hee! i'm a stinker!

 
At 11:22 AM , Blogger Kirsten said...

I watched the Bachelor last night - for the first time in a L-O-N-G time. I'm really skeptical of that one chick (bad with names -- she's from KC though, wants the acting career). I like the Nashville chick, although she wants to stay there and he doesn't.

 
At 12:48 PM , Blogger sarah said...

OMG!
You did a layout about Scott!
That is flippin sweet (sweet as in cool AND nice/kind)!
I totally laughed out loud about wearing a skirt and walking in a garden...seriously, you could have used a prima! :)

Cool that you provide miss Jamie's electicity! Small world....

And I confess...I watched that stupid Bachelor show last night - I swore I wasn't gonna but I did. Darn it.

My word verification is: nibka
why is that making me laugh?

 
At 2:35 PM , Blogger Christielli said...

I read the sentence "I have a genetics test at 8 am in the morning" and I think "oh no! She's having some sort of medical test done! I hope she's okay!!!" and then I realize that it's a school test. Oi. Brain not working well these days...

One of the worst experiences of my life was when I had a 2 hour stats test followed by a 2 hour genetics test. Can you say ouch?

Cool layout. And I totally agree with Sarah - if someone is in a garden with a skirt you can use a Prima (which I've learned is a flower that you stick on layouts - i'm not a scrapper but I do know the lingo ;) haha).

Good luck on the test!

 
At 4:20 PM , Blogger Greta Adams said...

Love the LO...and I watch the bachelor also...GO MOANA!! I think sarah from nashville is in the $$ though...I am rooting for MOANA though

 
At 7:10 PM , Blogger Raina* said...

Bwa-hahaha!!! OMG, you scrapped Scotty!!! In a kilt, in a garden.

Dude, seriously, how did the genetics test go? Yikes!!!

 
At 8:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, just reading this i can totally sense the chaos!

 
At 9:45 PM , Blogger Valerie said...

Your so funny, make me laugh!! I love that page!! you know Jared is wearing a "skirt" for the wedding. He gets so mad when I don't call it a kilt!! Happy studying!! Drink tons of coffee, and get some sleep when you have a chance!!

 
At 1:05 PM , Blogger Deanna- yep Dee-na said...

girl you are too funny.are u coming to nashville this weekend???
i live very close! 30 minute drive... scott is a cutie! : ) LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home