Just As i Am...

2.21.2006

chriselda here...

wow! look.
it's me ... doing my own posting!

ok - so not a whole lot going on in my life right now. well, there's a ton of stuff - but it's not new. I have my first reading tonight for the play. i'm so excited. plus, i get to meet the guy i get to kiss. well, at least i'll get some action somewhere!!!

the next month will be crazy. My half birthday is coming up!!! (March 24th) so i fully expect that since the play opens the following weekend, that everyone is in town to help me celebrate.

and this... this is what i looked like this time last year. wow, i should've told the five year old taking the picture to try and make me look as skinny as possible!! So, this is me pregnant with Laken. ALMOST A YEAR AGO!!!! can you believe that?! My baby... is not so much of a baby anymore. He is almost a toddler. (Aren't you proud of me for wearing pink. - or just getting dressed in the first place?) So Laken's party is in three weeks. His birthday isn't until March 29th though. but since i have the play, and his "momo" (my mom) is working and traveling around that time... we opted to have it early. wow! i've never thrown a birthday party where i didn't get the guest of honor drunk. this should be fun...

(damn, i look huge. i dont' really think it was that bad...bad angle) haha! this is me now. i'm the one in the center. this is just my part time gig at hooters. i only do it once a month... that's why you never hear me talk about it. KIDDING! that's soooo not me. in fact, i don't even know why this pic is in My Pictures file. i don't have the slightest idea who these girls are... nice boobage though.

today i get to have lunch at chili's which we all know means i get to eat this...

there went the diet. but hell, it's not like i was really stickin' to it anyway. i love this shizzzz. it's so yummy. and i hope i just made all of you crave it too!!!

and i tripped upon my old siggy goodies and found this and cracked up laughing. gawd it's nice to feel like a kid sometimes...


ok - this was just a useless update - but i'm getting hounded by bitches who root for the cheese on the bachelor!!! ugh. someone please mail me some barf bags so i don't have to watch sarah gush about how "perfect" they are together and how they are just maaaaaaaaaaaaaade for each other. Doe she want to cuddle too??? yuck. definitely GAG ME WITH A SPOON!

26 Comments:

At 10:28 AM , Blogger Brynne said...

I like SARAH. I'm pretty sure she'll win!!!! So there!

Love the pregnant picture!! You're so cute!!

 
At 10:32 AM , Blogger BRANDY said...

just found your blog and it is fantastic. The dessert look awesome...who could ever resist that? You are too cute!

 
At 10:51 AM , Blogger mikster said...

Don't slip the guy the tongue...at least at the 1st reading.....lol

Good luck though and have fun!

 
At 10:53 AM , Blogger BRANDY said...

I added your blog to my favorite list. GA is more of an addiction then just a Sunday evening. Glad you like the layout.

 
At 11:57 AM , Blogger X said...

The Bachelor ticks me off sooooooooooooooooooooo much! I just started watching it to see Paris and Europe and wish I was back there! :)

The preggers pic is cute!

Have fun with the play reading!!!!!!!!!

 
At 12:09 PM , Blogger Greta Adams said...

OH GIRL !!! GO MOANA!!! That's all i am going to say. You were so cute pregnant...Kissy Kissy to Laken

 
At 12:17 PM , Blogger Scott said...

Big change in one year eh? ANd what is wrong with cuddling????

Scott

 
At 12:23 PM , Blogger angieoh! said...

YOU ARE SOOOOO ADORABLE! Don't get too tough on the cheese there chicky.

Be nice to your kissing partner, and bring tic tacs (you never know).

MWAAAAA

 
At 12:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i get to eat brownies with a hooters girl and shes in a play!! my life is awesome!! hahaha
Moana is the winner hands down she doesnt look like a cuddler either wich is a good thing!!

 
At 3:12 PM , Blogger Christielli said...

ahhh... I haven't said "gag me with a spoon" in ages. Love that saying.

You were a cute pregnant girl! Isn't it crazy how time flies?

 
At 4:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhhh that hooters pic cracked me up!!!
you know....we would have never known if it was not you! ;)

 
At 4:35 PM , Blogger Barb said...

Someone recommended your blog. Fun stuff!

 
At 4:41 PM , Blogger tg said...

Love the prego pic - how cute.

 
At 5:03 PM , Blogger Jen said...

I think you make an ADORABLE prenant chick. Yes I do. I want to be that cute, but I will probably not be. BOOO. I'll overeat and gain far too much weight, and my face will prbably get all swollen and icky.
Blech

 
At 5:10 PM , Blogger caroline said...

lol
my friend's cousin went to med school with that guy.

 
At 7:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are too funny girl! Love you in the Hooters pic (yes, nice boobs to her!) ;) and the preggo one too! Time flies, huh?

 
At 8:18 PM , Blogger Raina* said...

whoa!!! that tummy picture is the cutest. i cannot wait till i'm all rolie polie like that someday.

dude, bwa-hahahaha soo proud of you for posting on your own blog. however i dig guest bloggers too.

 
At 6:22 AM , Blogger Kirsten said...

oh man, you did make me want that brownie! Darn you!

 
At 9:09 AM , Blogger Jamie said...

i hope your reading goes awesome! i think you look cute all preggo. preggo's are adorable to me. :)

 
At 1:08 PM , Blogger TriciaNae said...

i was like what???? you work at hooters?? Seriously though...my sister works there and makes crazy money.
and I totally celebrate my half birthday while my entire family rolls their eyes....November 10th thank you very much!

 
At 1:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i cant believe he's almost one!!!!!

 
At 1:26 PM , Blogger BRANDY said...

I emailed you from Walmart.com for the Grey Photo. Let me know if you don't get it!

 
At 8:49 PM , Blogger Valerie said...

I just LOVE the pic of you!! You look so good pregnant. Love the pink!! Have fun at your first practice!! At least you get some kissing!!!

 
At 9:08 PM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

hey cute pregnant lady... you look even better than the hooters girl. i'm dieting now. let's diet together! kind of like how we're not failing chemistry together...

 
At 6:35 AM , Blogger kristina contes said...

Holy crap! Trying to get caught up on some bloggin and I'm like, SHIT she's preggers!!!??? No one told me!!!! And then I was like, how long has she been at hooters??? her makeup looks awesome!

Thank you for making me laugh my ass off so early in the morning. i really miss your blog...

 
At 7:59 PM , Blogger island jen said...

lmao...i can't believe laken is going to be one already! holy smoke-a-roo!! and dude, what's up with the hooters chics!! and yo...pass me a fork so i can dig into that cake! it looks much better than that waffle i just ate at 11pm!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home