Just As i Am...

2.12.2006

might as well be a bull's eye!

Wow! This will be a picture loaded post. We were so crazy Saturday night. Sometimes, it's nice to leave the baby with the sitter (aka Gramma), forget that we're responsible adults and just LET LOOSE!! Brynne came into town to visit. Sort of a last minute thing. And just great great great!!

Saturday was awesome! Started out with depositing my Tax Refund into my bank account. Gawd i love tax season! and i highly suggest having kids so you can get that "child tax credit" or whatever. The lady said "i'll bet you have a nice weekend now..." HECK YES!! Unlimited drinking money!!!

So, we do the only thing you can when you have money burning a hole in your pocket. SHOP baby shop! Although, i only came out with two pants and an Old Navy purse thing. and some jewelry. ok ok ok! and two shirts for brynne, a shirt and shoes for Laken, sunglasses and some new tennis shoes. Phew. Honesty. Always better.

Jessica (the non-scrappin' roommate) took this picture. not sure what it is. but she later told us it was for our scrapbook pages so we'd have a picture of us going into the convenience store for booze, gum, and cash. although all she got was a shot of her dashboard...


Me and Jessica - before the madness began!

Me and Brynne doing the happy dance because she was finally buzzed and this meant she would dance. (Will you go to prom with me? and daaaance daaaance daaaance daaaaance?)

Here are the three of us doing the whole "let's take a picture with our tongues out" thang.


Here's Amy - who told Jessica to take this picture in case she ever ran for mayor or something... "oh my cock" amy! This is why i love you so much.

At one point, brynne told us to turn around and look at this. Said if she was forced to look at it, we should be too!


Brandon and Amy - the only couple allowed to participate in "single girls night out" I said, "let's get a pic of the two of you" and B grabbed amy's head and bit it. bwahahahaa!


We closed the place down. Jessica could barely walk from the pain of her high heel boots. We drove around town trying to find something else to do when we decided a potty break was well in order. We pulled into a convenience store where i apparently made nice with the clerk. Chriselda... tsk tsk!

Random pictures i took because i was intoxicated. and because a potty break clearly calls for the presence of the camera... love ice cream!


Me and Brynne at said convenience store. She was such a good sport. Wore my shirt that i bought her that read "Single and Fabulous" across the front. It was either that one or the one that had a picture of Ding Dong dessert cake or whatever and said "Everybody loves a Ding Dong." bwahaha!


We went home. Then decided that we were starving and hit up IHOP. No pictures here. But if there were any - the would more than likely be of me... sleeping.

Overall - we had a flippin' blast! We definitely need to hang out more often. I promise to stay awake this time. and if just hit me that you got pulled over last night. whoopsie. sorry you had to sit at the bar and eat artichoke and spinach dip until i got out of work. thanks for coming up! i'm so exhausted but it was worth it! even though we had to drink a jug of orange juice this morning because we were suffering from dehydration. too bad you couldn't stay longer and watch more meaningless television with us. i'm still laughing about the girl and the pie and the Snapple commercials, and nekkid people in phone booths! All 12 hours of your stay were so hilarious that even "my boogers hurt!!!"

eeeeeewwwww -----> (insert "our" noise there)

i'll send you some pics and tape for that money you tore!!

EDITED TO ADD: Jill, i totally wanted to drunk dial audioblogger. but they wouldn't let me. which was probably a good thing. so i'm counting on you to make me proud.

and!!! did anyone watch Grey's Anatomy last night? i flippin' sobbed. and i yelled at jessica, "why am i so sensitive???" lmao!!

and here is the video of the demon child - at least wait til she gets to the course. this cracks us up so much!


http://www.youtube.com/?v=dPTGHq17rW0

21 Comments:

At 12:21 AM , Blogger caroline said...

you crazy drunks!

 
At 12:28 AM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

how intoxicated were you, exactly? lol funny pictures. love it. that girl in the thong? that's me! i don't know how i feel about you posting that on the internet... just kidding.

 
At 12:37 AM , Blogger Just this Girl said...

i was two sheets to the wind!
is that they saying?
see, i have this much ( ) alcohol tolerance - which means it took all of 2 smirnoff ice, some sangria, and a kamikaze shot at the bar to get me to the point where i was falling down at my house afterward and putting myself in the position where shots of ass girl were not so funny after all...

 
At 5:29 AM , Blogger Greta Adams said...

Girl...now that's how I like to party...are you y long lost twin? hehehe Funny pics...

 
At 6:11 AM , Blogger Scott said...

Great pics, glad that you had a great time... I am jealous!!

Scott

 
At 6:18 AM , Blogger Brynne said...

Oh girl, you crack me up. This was one of the best weekends EVER.
Thanks for the t-shirts thanks for letting me stay with y'all.


I want some French Toast!
"Wake UP Chriselda!"

 
At 6:33 AM , Blogger Brynne said...

Ok had to add some more....

#1 you need to check my xanga... i added pictures
#2 I think you had your beer goggles on when you saw that dude at the gas station

#3 Where's my wheat noodles ??
"Chriselda you didn't order noodles"
"I work at an italian restaurant everything is noodles"

 
At 8:29 AM , Blogger X said...

I LOOOOOVEEEEEEEEE girls nights out and drunked everything! Glad you had a blast! :)

Oh dang! I totally forgot GA was on last night! Last week's was soooo good! I need to find someone who taped it!

 
At 8:34 AM , Blogger Brynne said...

OMG that clip is hilarious... Now i have that in my head

and dance and dance and dance....

Ok this makes 3 comments for this one post....

 
At 8:45 AM , Blogger Just this Girl said...

lmao
i've been singing that and the "popozao" video that K-fed has.

i told you she was a little demon child. swear to GAWD these people put the fun in dysFUNctional.

and in the words of Kate Winslet in titanic... "come baaaaaack!" brynne! me miss you a lot a bit already!

you farse arse!

 
At 8:49 AM , Blogger Brynne said...

I do need to go back.... the drive really isn't that bad. Not when you have bilboards that say "Vasectomy reversal.... Money back guarantee" to entertain you....

 
At 9:12 AM , Blogger sarah said...

OMG!
You are too funny!
Looks like you had such a great time!
yay for girls night out!
:)

What is it about being drunk and a convenience store? I have similar pics from back in the day! heehee!

oh and Greys Anatomy...I was crying too! I swear I cry at everything - happy, sad...you name it! :)

 
At 10:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok so first time to leave a comment on a blog (im a blog virgin!!)im chriseldas roommate as you all know we had a blast sat night and im glad you all were able to laugh at our exspense first thing Mon morning!!

 
At 10:35 AM , Blogger Valerie said...

What a fun and crazy night!! YAY for tax refunds!! I'm so glad you had an awesome weekend!!

 
At 11:14 AM , Blogger Kat said...

ohmygod, lmao at that video!!!! wtf? is that a real song? the grandma dancing is hilarious!!!!!
sounds like you had a wild & crazy night- my kinda time! those pics are toooo funny. love it!!
glad you got to see your friend and have a fabulous night!!!!

 
At 3:18 PM , Blogger Christielli said...

Hilarious pics! LOL at girl in thong and your friend making the rest of you have to see it!

Oh man, right now I'm thinking that I CANNOT remember the last time I was drunk - oh yeah, it was on my Cuba mini-vacation... But anyway, it's been too long and I plan to remedy that this weekend. Maybe... If all the cards fall in my favour.

Have a great week!

 
At 3:44 PM , Blogger mikster said...

Looks like ya had a great time!

 
At 5:19 PM , Blogger angieoh! said...

looks like a total blast - wish I had been there. I love that you were making "nice" with the store clerk, totally something I would do!

ps I added you to my blog list!

 
At 8:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh, the fun times!! Live it up girl!

 
At 9:29 PM , Blogger Jen said...

You're so damn cute. I hate you.
And I just KNOW we will have so much fun together when we finally get to meet.

 
At 8:41 PM , Blogger Amy said...

LOL! I can't believe you put my boob grabbing on here!! Well, so much for being mayor. I might end up as mayor of Party City.....

I had a great time too!! And Jessica, your hair rocks some serious ass!!

Brynne....you are too cute and I think next time we're all going to come see you!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home