Just As i Am...

2.15.2006

is this the prize i've waited for??

(above lyrics are from a Collective Soul song - "Run" to be exact)

anywho...

so Valentine's was a mofo to me! i hate this day more than anything. and i'm happy to report that today... TODAY IS NOT VALENTINE'S DAY!

So i had that horrific flat tire that i drove two miles on before i realized it existed. so yesterday morning, i get up to change said flat, and realize that it wasn't just low on air.

no - someone has taken a stab at my tire!! can you believe this? let me tell you what having NO AIR in your tire and driving two miles on it can do to your car. $496.37 worth of damage!so whoever you are out there... i sure hope you're happy with yourself! i can barely pay for my daycare expenses... now this?

The fact is, that you never imagine that something like this can happen to you. and people say "i dunno what i'd do." and when i was sitting there staring at this whole in my tire- i didn't know what to do. i didn't know how to react. other than to cry.



anyway...i found another picture of me and brynne that i thought i'd share. and this is before they caught me bending over exposing my ass draft and red thong! yuck. i hate low rise jeans when i'm drunk. this is in the hall where i fell down and talked to Amy for a couple of minutes. I just lay the phone on the floor and my head next to it. Then brynne came and sat next to me. she thought it was funny. i think it's mean! but i am the one posting it on my blog. hmmm?? it's yellow and blurry and just a crazy picture... but so was that night!

Now... the one thing that made my day brighter today. (like my photoshoppin' skillz?)



Heck yes!!! you are looking at my name! on the cast list for the PLAY I'M IN!!! Click on that link and it will take you to their site and ticket information so i can see all of my honeys!!! I demand this! and i don't think it's too much to ask for you to hop a plane for the weekend and see my ass in a play. I'm so excited. And let me just toot my horn for a sec. Cause this makes me feel superb. I've never acted in my life!! Except for the times i've faked an orgasm. Never taking any acting classes. Never been in anything. I just went in. Did my thang. And now, i'm the lead female role in the city's production! can you say "HELL YEAH?!" I'm so thrilled. So ready. So proud of myself for doing something that challenges me - and isn't school related.

On a sad note - Jessica and I have a thing for our mailman. And he's been replaced. she saw the new guy this afternoon. Maybe he's on leave? Vacation? Sickies?? hmmm. anyway, he's gone. and i'm almost worried we won't see him anymore. He told Jessica that he thought she was cute and she shut the door in his face. she didn't know how to react. bwahahaha! and now... now he's gone! Way to go Jessica... ruin it for the rest of us. Now i'm going to have to wait for the Meter Reader to come read the electric meter...

alright - make sure you all plan to be here the last weekend in March or the first weekend in April. we can all sleep in the living room with sleepin' bags and have a giant pajama party! whatever it takes. i just demand that you all come! wooo hoooo! Happy almost-Friday!

28 Comments:

At 6:15 AM , Blogger Scott said...

Haha... congrats for sure... I don't do well sleeping on living room floors though....

Funny pictures of you on the floor there kid. Looks like it was a great weekend.

Scott

 
At 6:33 AM , Blogger Brynne said...

Count me in on the pj party!! YAY!! I can't wait to see you up on stage! Congrats! Love ya!!

 
At 6:57 AM , Blogger Kirsten said...

Congrats girlie! That's awesome!!

 
At 6:57 AM , Blogger Greta Adams said...

WOO HOO WTG!! Girl wTF about that tire...that is so shitty...Just think when your finished with school you will no longer struggle and Laken will be so proud of you...

 
At 7:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

for all of your sakes everyone will attend this play
scott...suck it up bring an air mattress!! chriselda is on cloud nine and i have to say i am sooo PROUD of her to see her go out there and and kick some serious ASS.

 
At 7:24 AM , Blogger Leesa said...

Good luck on the play! I am sure you will be a smash!

 
At 8:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're gonna be in a play! so cool! i've always wanted to do that! if i were rich, i'd so be there!

 
At 9:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! That is freakin awesome!!!

 
At 9:15 AM , Blogger angieoh! said...

yay!!!!!! You are going to be so awesome... I just know it! Congrats, you deserve something great to happen!

 
At 9:42 AM , Blogger tg said...

So exciting Conchita! You are going to have so much fun. The tire thing f-ing sux. Glad you got it all taken care of though.

 
At 9:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Chriselda! That's awesome!!!

{{Hugs}}

Jeanette

 
At 9:58 AM , Blogger sarah said...

omg chriselda!
that is the best freakin' news!
huge congrats...HUGE!
:)

 
At 10:20 AM , Blogger Valerie said...

I'm SO happy for you about getting the part!! Congrats!! So awesome!! I love the pic of you and your script you look SO HAPPY!! I love that butterfly ring you have on!! LOVE butterflies!! Congrats again!!

 
At 10:35 AM , Blogger Jamie said...

OMG congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you and your performance!!!!!!!!!! How fun!!!!!!!!! You will be amazing!!!!!!!!

 
At 12:19 PM , Blogger X said...

Congrats!!!!!! I'd love to see it.....but sadly, my 'see-blogging-buddies-in-plays' expense account has been drained! :)

Sucks to hear about your tire! At least if it was a nail you could get them to fill it with that gum stuff, which is super cheap. Boo to car probs!

 
At 2:33 PM , Blogger Christielli said...

Congratulations!

Now, I implore you to encourage your cast to become a travelling theatre and bring your play to Toronto. I have a futon you can sleep on!

Your drunk pic is too funny!

 
At 2:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the part! You rock! And I'm really sorry that you hate V-day so much! And I'm also sorry to say...that I don't intend to write any less disgustingly cute posts on my blog anytime soon! Suck it up, princess! ;)

 
At 3:01 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

OMG!!! I want to come see you in your play!!! That's so sweet girlie! Sorry to hear about your tire, that's the worst. :(

 
At 3:19 PM , Blogger TriciaNae said...

awesomeness. love that your "city famous".
sooo sucky about the tire...ick.
when do the flying cars come??

 
At 6:05 PM , Blogger Amy said...

You have a new mailman???? I didn't even get to see the old one! I wanted to see his earring! LMAO! Eeeeewwww!

Congrats again on the play....I can't wait to buy my tickets. I want to come and yell "Bravo! Bravo! Encore! Encore!"

 
At 7:46 PM , Blogger Jen said...

Yippeeee BABYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
So proud of you...and though I've never actually met you, i somehow feel that you will be perfect at this. Yes, I do.
XOXO, j

 
At 8:30 PM , Blogger Raina* said...

Awesome!! Congrats on landing THE part. I expect nothing less than a stellar performance.

 
At 11:29 PM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

Chriselda, they even spelled your name right (NOT Chrisrelda). you better record your ass in that play because i don't know if i'll be able to get mine down there. i'm really really really proud of you.

 
At 5:40 AM , Blogger J and D said...

congrats to you - so exciting!!!

 
At 6:01 AM , Blogger Brynne said...

I know, i forgot to call lastnight but the phone works both ways missy!!

I would LOVE to meet Laken!!

 
At 8:14 PM , Blogger island jen said...

woo-hoo...yay for you conchita!! and i'm up for a slumber party...yay!!

 
At 11:23 PM , Blogger freethoughtguy said...

I'm bummed to hear about your tire. I guess your road trip to California will be delayed again!

 
At 7:14 AM , Blogger mikster said...

Hey

I just saw where you asked me about guest blogging. Throw me an e mail with some details!

Mike

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home