Just As i Am...

4.24.2006

lately i...

* have been staying up at all hours of the night. last night i was up until 6am scrappin' away.

* have been so stressed i have several mouth ulcers (and it sucks to get TABASCO SAUCE ON THEM!!!!)

* have been staring at a stack of CJs about 2 feet tall. April... it's coming!! CJ NAZI

* have been commenting on my "friends" myspace pages. gawd i hate myspace. but i'm bored at 4am.

* have been playing with photoshop like mad! i took this photo of myself the other night after coming home from the "Dollar Store" I was a bit tipsy even though i had only had two drinks. This is because i'm doing the whole ATKINS thing and had no carbs to soak up the alcohol. I then proceeded to play with PS until i got something i liked. this is what i came up with! love this now! wish i looked that skinny all the time.

* have been waiting tables at OG. i usually don't. i just run food. but i worked a double Sunday and when one lady snapped at me during "church rush" lunch hour, i felt like saying, "HEY! that's not very Christian-like!" just to throw her off. people don't have to be ugly to me just because i'm a lowly waitress... i am doing something with my life you jackholes!

* have been wanting to spend time with my little sissies but when i called Saturday night to see if she wanted to go dancing, her mom told me she had moved back to Dallas. WTF? But, we had a bday party at the Dollar Store for Amy's boyfriend. About three girls that work there went to high school with me. How ambitious.

(side note, the term "Dollar Store" is a phrase coined by amy. think about it. a club that would require lots of dollars.) Anyway, funny story. one of the guys in our group really liked this HAWT gothic girl. amy and i befriended her in the loo. anyway, at work sunday night i saw a girl that looked familiar. and i told one of the guys she looked familiar. and then BAM it hit me... she looked like the girl from the toiley. He said, "go ask" and i said "i can't go ask her that. she's with her parents!!" and then told him that if she'd simply take her shirt off and i could decide. haha!

* have been developing a thick, southern, texas accent. very similar to Pickler's. I say naaace (nice), how are y'all do-in, awlright, and awwwwced teh (iced tea). Not to mention that i yelled out "William, can you tea bag me?!" today when i had to get hot tea for a lady. working in a restaurant is so raunchy. it's effin' summer psychos! don't order soup. don't order hot tea. especially not when it's 80 outside.

* have seemed to pick up smoking again. not a big deal. i've had a few over the course of a couple of weeks. and i know stress isn't an excuse. so, i'll put this one out there. i went to the convenience store and found a lighter that said "the ONLY reason i date men inferior to me is BECAUSE that's the only KIND there are." and i had to buy it. so i got some cigarettes to go along with it.

* have been seriously falling head over heels in love with my son. He's getting a little more interactive and playful and just darn cute. this is the fun age. love this kid!!

* have been avoiding school work. argh. i have so much crap to do.

so, with that being said... i'm off like a prom dress!

4 pounds down. 46 more to go....

17 Comments:

At 1:50 PM , Blogger Kat said...

off like a prom dress- love it!!

 
At 2:17 PM , Blogger X said...

LOL, "William, can you tea bag me?!" that golden!!!!!

Made me seriously laugh out loud! I can imagine some of the customers faces if they had heard....LOLOLOLOLOL

 
At 3:00 PM , Blogger jessica said...

Love the way you posted all these little thoughts! Wondeful photos too:)

 
At 4:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa. i wish i could stay up that late scrapbooking! by 2am no matter how badly i want to stay up later, i just can't do it!

 
At 4:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I might be up 'til 6am tonight finishing my paper that's due tomorrow. Yikes.
Yay for the four pounds down... boo for the smoking. Yuck.

 
At 4:47 PM , Blogger Amy said...

LMAO! You saw our Gothic friend! GREAT!

You missed out on all the fun! You left and Jay and I got C-R-A-Z-Y! Stack of money, more rum and coke, and an angry boyfriend=MAD FUN!

Thanks for coming up there....wish you could've had more to drink. Next time I'll buy you a loaf of bread before you go up there!

 
At 7:01 PM , Blogger Greta Adams said...

lmao....i like that..off like a prom dress...must use it sometimes...i have a my space acct to and i hate it...i never get on...that shit sucks the big one..or little one whatever you prefer....miss ya girl

smootches

 
At 12:33 AM , Blogger caroline said...

you are freaking hilarious, yo! lol
and 6 a.m.? geez, that is HARDCORE. lol

 
At 5:16 AM , Blogger angieoh! said...

GET SOME SLEEP! Although I think your tiredness is making you even more funny.

 
At 7:36 AM , Blogger Scott said...

Tea bag me... haha... very good stuff.

Get some sleep.

Scott

 
At 8:20 AM , Blogger Jamie said...

that photo of you is KILLER. i'm seriously loving it!!!

i'm out. like a boner in sweats. :)

 
At 9:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the update! Sounds like you're busy! Did you send that red CJ to April yet??? :) kristi

 
At 10:52 AM , Blogger Valerie said...

That photo of you is gorgeous!! I wish I could here you talk in a Texas accent, that would be cool. I wish I had an accent, I don't think I do. I do the usual Canadian thing and add eh!! in almost everything I say!! Don't notice it until someone does.

 
At 11:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn lady scrappin until 6am!!!
now that is hardcore scrapbooking!
:)

 
At 5:41 PM , Blogger mikster said...

A lot of thoughts for one post...and that is a very nice picture of yourself too. Your son is heading into the fun age...mobile and ready for summer.

 
At 8:05 PM , Blogger island jen said...

gurll....that pic looks hot!! and off like a prom dress...totally need to remember that!!

 
At 10:41 PM , Blogger Jill said...

someday, we have GOT to meet! you crack my shit up! I knew from the moment I saw the picture that you could not have been to the "real" dollar store...then a lightbulb hit me :P

congratulations on your weight loss! keep on truckin girl!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home