Just As i Am...

4.15.2006

Wasted away again...

soooooo. because my last post included my LO for the New Dare, and because KAT'S post about drunkeness and passing out... i was reminded me of all the insane moments of being drunk and why i stopped drinking like that.

For starters, i've been drinking since i was 14. my friend (and current roommate) Jessica and i used to sneak Zimas with lime. it was awesome. One time we went out to the park and i was so toasted and was riding the Teeter Totter with a friend and decided i was "done with that" so i jumped off. He came crashing down and was totally pissed.

After years of drinking and finally becoming "legal," i decided i was "done with that" because all of my interesting stories started off with "One time when i was drunk..." and it was depressing. i drank my youth away.

** Amy and i got drunk on the lawn of my apartment complex's Maintenence guy. We were both minors, and he was totally CONTRIBUTING, and we passed out in the lawn until the sprinklers went off the next morning. Not good.

** Falling asleep while dancing a slow country song... is very possible. Getting asked for a second dance after doing that, was very impossible.

** That same night, my friends drove me home and we had to stop to get gas. Since i was clearly unable to operate flammables, they sent me in to pay. Somewhere between "i need $10 on pump five" and "here's your receipt," i managed to pass out on the counter. i guess the guy just stood there not knowing what to do and my friends came in to rescue me. (or him)

** Of course, i got drunk and passed out at IHOP when brynne was in town. started yelling about wheat noodles.

** I wrecked my car one night. and since it was still under my mom's name and i was only 18, i freaked out thinking she would be pissed. This was the night i hit a recliner. Yes, it's a true story. (I have pictures and a Layout to prove it) Afterward, i got completely drunk off a bottle of tequila. I was 100% sober before i got home. but tried to medicate myself with the worm! I ended up completely trashed, trying to stablize myself on a water bed, sitting in my own vomit, falling into the laundry basket, and taking swigs straight from the bottle - no chaser, and spitting chewed up pieces of chocolate into my friend's mouth. All this happened while we were being filmed in all of our stupidity. I was hungover for TWO WEEKS!! i'm not kidding.

** Then i got drunk when i was around 22 at a radio station function. I was working for the station that was hosting an "Unplugged" and being a radio personality always meant someone was willing to buy you drinks. I was in "uniform" and after a shot of tequila, i failed to take it like a man, and turned my head and just vomitted all over myself. I didn't even gag. i just opened my mouth and out it came. That night ended with me getting into a fight with an oak tree because my friends told me i was a power puff girl and that it was Mojo Jojo! cruelty!

** then there was the time i got trashed. and pregnant.

i don't drink much these days...

20 Comments:

At 7:27 AM , Blogger Jolene said...

Hey Chriselda! Interesting stories! YIKES! Have a GREAT EASTER!

 
At 9:40 AM , Blogger Brynne said...

After reading this it makes me want to quit drinking forever! You
lightweight!

 
At 10:16 AM , Blogger Amy said...

LMAO! I've never even heard half of these stories....the other half I was involved in! They were great....well, obviously not for you! BTW, I love your drunk LO. All of them!

 
At 4:12 PM , Blogger mikster said...

Lmao...who knew drinking induced pregnancy?

Funny stuff goofball!!

 
At 4:49 PM , Blogger angieoh! said...

Chriselda.... it is so great to have you back to the blogging! I am guessing that these were just the stories that made it to the blog... I too was an early in life drinker and can feel your pain... being an adult who has been banned for life from bars? Been there!
xoxox Happy Easter!

 
At 10:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao. i knew there were reasons i've started drinking less too. i'm sure i have some bad stories too!

 
At 9:29 AM , Blogger X said...

LOL, those are funny stories...I would probably want to quit drinking after that too! I think everyone has a drunken sprinkler story..... :P

 
At 9:42 AM , Blogger BRANDY said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:48 AM , Blogger BRANDY said...

oops that was me who deleted my post....I wasn't finished.lol. I like to think I hardly drink, but it seems when I do, it isn't pretty.

 
At 9:49 AM , Blogger sarah said...

ah yes...I had a few moments like those (also without the crashed car or getting knocked up parts...)

good times...
xoxox

 
At 10:19 AM , Blogger Valerie said...

Chriselda...WOW!! Those are some stories!! I've had my moments too...

 
At 7:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's not talk drunk stories... I'm still not past that stage yet ;)

 
At 8:05 PM , Blogger Raina* said...

OMG, Chriselda.... you're my hero. I will live vicariously through your stories and remain vomit free for the rest of my life.

 
At 7:02 AM , Blogger Scott said...

Sounds like some good times.... yikes...

Hope that you are well and that Easter was great.


Scott

 
At 7:12 AM , Blogger Greta Adams said...

girl i swear we could be sisters....

love ya

greta the great

 
At 9:33 AM , Blogger Amber said...

oh man.
never again will i be that girl.
thank god i snapped out of it.
love you. you so honest. lol

 
At 9:42 AM , Blogger Jamie said...

Omg, girl, you are crazy!!! I love it actually. I can totally see why you're laying off the sauce though.... :)

 
At 10:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW. craziness! and I thought my drunk stories were bad! oh, and I totally remember drinking Zima when I was around 16 and sucking on jolly ranchers at the same time cuz they were supposed to make it taste better!

 
At 11:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, God. I have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many drunken stories from my underage past! It just isn't fun to get hangovers anymore!
Oh, and are you gonna send April a CJ or what!!!??? LOL

 
At 7:13 AM , Blogger Kat said...

someone said the other day that you i must be soul sisters. now i see why.......... ; )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home