Just As i Am...

4.14.2006

i try not to make posts about scrapbooking because i really don't want this blog to be about that. but, it is a part of my life and i'm soooooo out of things to say. So, here you go! First off, i've been in a slump (creatively speaking) so some of these make me happy, some don't. but nonetheless... i've been CREATING! and that feels good, no matter what the outcome!

This is for the newest Dare. You have to fill in the blank "Real Women ___" and then this happened. i found an old intoxicated picture of myself. i'm not really proud of it, but passing out at TGIFridays and being photographed doing so (along with a number of other crazy things) is something that i can look back on and realize i'm glad i'm past this stage. this used to be what i LIVED for! and while i wasn't very good at being publicly drunk, i was still a woman under all that, just learning her way around life. and now, i still pass out at IHOP but it's more because i'm old and can't hang! WHERE ARE MY WHEAT NOODLES?!


this is for Sarah's RED CJ. this was so much fun and i wish i could keep this amazing CJ. it looks much better in person, i promise, this picture does the colors no justice. and i changed my photo to colored pencil in photoshop. which added a nice touch. too bad it looks crappy here...


this LO is a result of my mom harping on my parenting skills the other day. it really hurt to hear that i'm not doing a good job like i could be doing. and that just might be true. but i have to remind myself that i'm doing this super human job for the very first time alone. and that while i'm not perfect at being a mommy, that my son is taken care of, loved, and truly my blessing. He is my life and nobody can or SHOULD ever tell me differently. I am ...


laken and i spent the day wednesday running around town. we went to the Botanical Gardens which weren't so botanical. didn't really offer much for photos but i did get this shot of laken seriously studying his shadow and the sidewalk. i love this picture! wanted to keep the focus on it. so this was simple. i love my white pen (THANKS TRACI!) and that paper is GAWGEOUS in person. i wish i could believe in the small things the same way laken does...


And last, but certainly not least. i want to (ahem) apologize for being such a bad friend. This tag is for my girl Jen who's birthday was so long ago that we're counting down for the next one already! I organized a little tag doodad thing for her and then never posted my own tag. She designs Tshirts, so i though we should all make her T-shirt tags. Not sure if you ever got any of these, Jen. i offered to send them out for everyone, and saw plenty of them on 2ps but nobody ever sent them to me. wasn't sure if you ever got any. Anyway, this will be in the mail Monday so you can read my little "birthday wish." hahaha!

ok - now, something non-scrap related - the Cute boy from the gay bar, who i thought might just be a "GO" turned out not to be so great. When i left work the other night (i work right by a strip club) i saw his car leaving and he pulled out behind me. This was on a Monday night!!! Who goes to the Jiggly on a monday night?? "I have to go to church" my ass... NEXT!!!

have a Hoppy Easter Everyone!

5 Comments:

At 1:43 PM , Blogger sarah said...

Chriselda!
I seriously just saw my CJ stopped reading your post immediately and went straight to 2peas to see it up close!
I LOVE IT!

I love all your other layouts too (left you lots of peapraise!)

Happy Easter!!!

 
At 1:51 PM , Blogger Jolene said...

Hey Chriselda! Havent visited ur Blog in a while! So u got arrested! Im sorry to hear that! I hope everything turns out ok! And another thing.....Nobody should EVER tell you that you are a bad mom. I dont know you but I know how it feels to be called a bad mom. My Hubbys family ALWAYS makes me feel like I am a bad mom becuase I dont feed my kids on schedule or dont change them on schedule or dont do things like they want me to do them! And it SUCKS! I am not a bad mom! I am trying to be the best mom I can be. It is hard having a fulltime overnight job and taking care of my kids all in the same process. I try and do what I can do.....I am tired ALL THE TIME and I tend to fall asleep while they are getting into stuff or in their crib screaming their heads off! But like you said...They are loved and taken care of and thats all that matters! My kids are clean and well fed and healthy and HAPPY! ok-enough I am going on and on arent i? LOL!
ALSO-what is your username on 2peas? I am looking for your layouts?

 
At 7:47 AM , Blogger angieoh! said...

Hey there! Looks like you have been a scrapping superstar! Love the CJ entries... very very cool.

Have a fun weekend.

 
At 10:21 AM , Blogger Amy said...

I didn't know that you broke it off with Sassy's guy. I guess he's hot and he knows it. NEXT is right!

Still love all of the LOs and I'm so happy that we're in the same CJ now so you can rock my face off some more.

 
At 7:13 AM , Blogger Greta Adams said...

Girl your LO's are awesome and next time I start a CJ your in....

Love ya girl

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home