Just As i Am...

4.19.2006

What doesn't kill you, only makes you wish you were dead...

so, i keep seeing these everywhere because Scott had it on his blog to start with. I think if he scrapbooked... he'd be the perfect man. bwahaha! anyway, because i secretly want to be just like him...

1. Never in my life: have i seen "The Goonies" or "The Wizard of Oz" and it wasn't until a couple of years ago that I watched "Willy Wonka" or "Snow White." i know. i know...

2. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile: the human population in general. i smile easy. and i get annoyed easy.

3. High School was: such a blur. and so long ago.

4. When I'm nervous: my upper lip starts twitching and i lose control of mouth movement. it's very similar to those Anime shows. where you see their mouths moving but there is no way it matches what they are saying...

5. My hair: hurts. i have thick hair. and when it is time for a haircut, i can tell because it starts weighing down and hurting. then i go and have it cut and thinned. nice.

6. When I was 5: shoved a rock up my nose to see if it would fit. i got a bloody nose and then yelled at. I was remembering this the other night. i don't think i remember it ever coming out. maybe it's morphed into some memory sucker on my brain...

7. Last Christmas: i gave you my heart. but the very next day. you gave it away. this year, to save me from tears... i'll give it to someone special... tee hee!

8. When I turn my head left, I see: out my living room window and into my neighbor's mini greenhouse. I lovingly call her "the plant lady" because she has tons of them!

9. I should be: studying for physics and chemistry. (how interesting that my answer was the same as Jocelyn's. - add Genetics to that mix as well, please)

10. When I look down I see: my cell phone being charged. and my fat belly saying "Babies!!! i EAT BABIES!!!"

11. Craziest most recent event: almost being thrown in jail. twice. HANDS DOWN!

12. If I were a character on Friends I'd be: Rachel. skinny bitch. this is who i'd want to be. but i'd probably consider myself most like Joey. kinda dumb, out of the loop, and just here for the food!

13. I have a hard time understanding: most things in life. i think i overanalyze things. this is why i envy laken's ability to just love it all. i dissect, study, and poke at things to find WRONG with everything... such a pessimist/cynic/realist

14. Take my advice: figure out who you are. and deal with it.

15. My ideal breakfast is: a piece of cold pizza and a nice, cold Dr. Pepper. i'm real big into breakfast foods. but if i could eat lunch all day... i would.

16. If you visit the place I grew up: you would be extremely bored of the "home of the ding dong daddies" and ask to be excused from this field trip should it ever occur again...

17. If you spend the night at my house: i'd let you sleep on my bed because i'm so nice. i'll even wash the sheets before you come in just to be courteous. However, as Brynne can confirm, those sheets very rarely make it onto the bed before you end up sleeping in it. haha!

18. I'd stop my wedding if: i ever had one doubt in my mind that it was wrong. been there done that. and didn't stop it. i should've known it was a bad idea to get married when i wrecked my car on the way there, vomitted once i got to the site, couldn't say the vows because my Japanese Anime mouth was going 100 miles a minute... but NO! i still got married. and 5 years later i'm here talking about my NEXT wedding/marriage.

19. The world could do without: pantyhose. late fees. Dubya. the requirement to learn physics and calculus just to become a doctor. Skinny people with fast metabolisms. Dr. Phil.

20. Most recent thing you've bought yourself: a ticket out of jail...

21. Most recent thing someone else bought for you: a ticket out of jail.... the Maternal unit paid. but oh lord is she the BEST bill collector ever! there goes saving my decaying teeth...

22. My favorite blonde is: what?? hmmm. i dunno. Jenny McCarthy. Pfab. AmberNichole. Megan D. Amy Hart. K-lala. Raina. Brynne, are you blonde? oh lord. i really can't do this right now...

23. My favorite brunette is: myself. duh!

24. The last time I was drunk was: oh lord. please scroll down to a post below. nuf said..

25. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: i hate flying animals. they always find their way into my windshield or front bumper. and because of this very reason, i think the animal population would be much safer if either A) they didn't fly or B) i didn't drive...

26. I shouldn't have been: so stupid to think that this would all work out.

27. Last night I: spit water out all over the place when Ace on American Idol said he was going to "Take it all night" Guess that confirmed the gay question.

28. There's this girl I know who: who takes on too much because she is ignorant about her boundaries and therefore, honestly, deserves every bit of chaos and insanity in her life. this girl can't ever figure out which end is up and is never clear on anything in her life. there is nothing stable. nothing solid. she is wishy washy. she has ADD. she is flaky. indifferent. and just flat out crazy. because she can't get her shit straight. because she doesn't know how. because every decision she makes is ultimately a bad one. and they just keep on a'coming. and she knows this. but doesn't know how to fix it. and it's too late. hows that for social work??

29. I don't know: what is going to happen. and i find some sick pleasure in that...

10 Comments:

At 5:38 PM , Blogger Raina* said...

You've never seen the Wizard of Oz?????

Soo stoked I'm one of your favorite blondes. Yessss.

 
At 6:22 PM , Blogger island jen said...

i'm still reeling from the part where you haven't seen Goonies....dude, it's like a classic!!

 
At 7:14 PM , Blogger Amy said...

No Wizard or Goonies??? WHAAAAAT??? WHAAAAAAAATTTTT????

What'd I do mom??? What'd I do????

He probably learned it from his father.....

Okay enough.

Totally happy that you included me in your fave blonde list!!! GO ME!

 
At 8:19 PM , Blogger Valerie said...

I'm also surprised that you haven't seen the Wizard of Oz!! That was a cool post!!

 
At 10:36 PM , Blogger Jill said...

If I were blonde, I'd so be on your list. I need to go to the hair dye aisle I think.

I have also murdered a bird with my bumper. Except I didn't know it and continued driving and parked the car with a DEAD BIRD stuck in my grill.

you're a mess
(but so am I)

 
At 6:13 AM , Blogger Brynne said...

How many times do we have to go through this ?? I am NOT blonde!
I like the fact that you wash your sheets but..... i've never actually seen the color of your sheets. The first time i was there i didn't go to bed till 5 and didn't give a shit if it had sheets or not. The 2nd time i passed out on the couch! HAHAHAHA

 
At 7:14 AM , Blogger Kat said...

awesome post! never seen Goonies??? LOVE that movie!!! and i need to take your advice......

 
At 8:05 AM , Blogger angieoh! said...

I think I could have at least made an honorable mention for fave brunette...

I also very glad you are not in jail...(althought it would have made for some bloggable moments!)

 
At 9:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just saw the goonies last summer. and i still haven't seen willy wonka (new or old) or snow white.

and amen sista to the pantyhose comment!

 
At 12:42 PM , Blogger elizabeth said...

you haven't seen the goonies! if i have to say anything about this post is run out and get the goonies. i know almost every word (however, i don't know if that is worthy of bragging rights ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home