Just As i Am...

4.20.2006

wtf?

what the hell happened last night on American Idol??? my Ace Yum is gone. and i'll be the first to say that he was suckin' lately. but c'mon... ELLIOT YAMIN is still there??? he stayed and Ace left? Pickler is still there? what the eff?? i got several phone calls after the show ended. everyone knows how much i liked this cat. when he was on... he was ON!!! dammit! and now i have to put up with Elliot and "what's a ballsy?" Might as well bring back chicken little while you're effin' at it...

if Katherine McPhee doesn't win this thing... i will never watch another season.

and raina, i'm holding YOU personally responsible for this due to your dirty comments on my AI post about ace! and even the judges commented on chris's make up. bwahahaha. i so thought of you when they mentioned it. LOOK WHAT YOU DID RAINA!!!! i'm not stalking you anymore until you post a tribute about him on your blog. (yes, that's a threat!)

13 Comments:

At 8:45 AM , Blogger Brynne said...

I screamed at the tv lastnight. I was so upset when they put Chris & Ace in the bottom 3. They are my favorite 2! I don't like Paris. She should have gone home. Her or Elliot. I kinda like Kelly but she sucked it up on Tuesday.

 
At 10:56 AM , Blogger X said...

I LOVE ACE! He's man candy. Mandy. No, wait, that sounds fruity. Whatever, he makes me go rar. Boo to him not being there!

 
At 1:01 PM , Blogger Raina* said...

Umm, not sure about your house but the effin hallelujah chorus rang through my house when Ace went bye bye last night.

Bwa-hahahahaha!!!!

Chriselda, c'mon. I didn't do it. You sent him home. You didn't dial Ace's number!!!

p.s. You won't find any sort of tribute to him on my blog. Ever. But if I told you I have McFever, will you blog stalk me again?

 
At 1:07 PM , Blogger tg said...

My guess is the top three will be Chris, Katherine and Paris but after last night, who knows. Sorry, Ace was too cheesy for me. Chris' makeup was a huge turn off but he is good. I think Elliot has my sympathy vote though, and Kellie has got to go! Not even in the bottom three, that is crap.

 
At 4:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate to tell you C, but I love me some Chris! Ace reminded me of that creepy Constantine guy from last season. Shudder. Sorry! :)

 
At 9:19 PM , Blogger Amy said...

Call me crazy, but I love the makeup.....Reminds me of my crush on Robert Smith when I was 10.

I can't believe that this stupid show has people acting like this. Why couldn't I have thought up the idea for this show? We'd all be mad rich right now and I'd buy you a new car....and Ace.

 
At 4:32 AM , Blogger Michelle W. said...

LOL. I'm so glad I don't watch the show. Because whoever I pick will end up losing. It's always like that... I jinx them.

Michelle

 
At 6:35 AM , Blogger mikster said...

AI is still on huh?

*snickers*

 
At 7:08 AM , Blogger Scott said...

Poor Ace, it was bound to happen though. He has been in the bottom three very often (apparently). Tough one kid!

Scott

 
At 8:53 AM , Blogger Jamie said...

I totally thought about you when I'd heard the news. Guess now you'll have to come visit him and stalk him here. :)

 
At 1:43 PM , Blogger Greta Adams said...

i so loved me some ACE....aggghhhhh was he not a hunk or what sista...i was in shock

 
At 8:42 PM , Blogger Amber said...

i don't watch tv...so i have no idea who you are talking bout....but i wanted to say howdy! :o)

 
At 12:46 AM , Blogger Jill said...

I agree, I have NO idea what is goin on with Elliott still there! I woulda bet a good amount of money that he was goin home! and kelly pickler is just dumb. I missed her sayin "whats a ballsy," but in her defense, I do not know what A ballsy is, either. I know what BEIN ballsy is tho :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home