Just As i Am...

8.08.2005

Laken got a new toy today. a JuMpErOo! he loved it. just sat in it for.ev.er and stared at the lights and toys. i love how he concentrates and focuses so much on it. my mom came in and even SHE couldn't get his attention.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

such a great thing to come home with a toy and your kids just thinks you rock ass cause you brought it to him. he stare then look at me seriously as if to say, "hey mom! you rock ass!"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

**** funny story from today.

we're sitting in training at the new job - learning how to send emails through our intranet and the girl next to me says, "I sent you a practice email." well, i'm the cool kid in the class so everyone sends an email to me (i'm lying - there were only two) and she says "did you get my email?" i look at my inbox and say no. No emails from Kellie. and she looks at my monitor and says, "Yes! there it is!" and i look at the name of the sender and it says "Ronald K" i look at her and then it hits me!

Ladies and gentleman - we have a transvestite! Only he... or she... or heshe is going through sex change operations. i learned waaaaaaaay too much about that whole process today.

it was funny though. in a weird way.

anyway... i'm getting outta here... maybe i'll wake up on time tomorrow?!

7 Comments:

At 6:59 AM , Blogger Jen said...

HA!! I love gay guys, they are so much fun. But is it a gay girl now? Hmm....gets a little confusing, lol. And Laken is a doll! TFS!

 
At 8:38 AM , Blogger island jen said...

OMG...could he be any cuter...look at those cheeks and he still has more than one chin!! LOL!! Love that stage!! It's pretty much the only time in your life having multiple chins will be acceptable in society!

As for the new job friend...well...they do say you learn something new everyday!! LOL!!

 
At 11:38 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh that looks like fun!!! What a cutie pie :)

 
At 2:02 PM , Blogger Amber said...

so cute....
love the story of the he-she...you always have the most interesting things happen to you, must be cause you are the cool kid...LMAO..xoxoxox

 
At 8:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Gosh. The heshe cracked me up! What a funny story!!!

 
At 1:57 PM , Blogger caroline said...

AWWWWWW....Laken is soooooooooo cute!

And your he-she/she-he story cracked me up. LOL.

 
At 8:46 PM , Blogger Missy said...

hooray for the jumperoo... that thing is a lifesaver.

And Laken? well he's just too cute for words ;)

YEAH FOR BABY PICS!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home