Just As i Am...

8.07.2005

it's monday again...

Tonight I'm:

tired of hearing about my own problems. so i will stop posting them here. haha! tired of being aggravated with my life. tired of being tired and drained and frustrated and lost and confused. i'm tired of it!

really wishing i knew the winning numbers to the lotto drawings. i'm so broke that i feel like i'll never catch up.

looking at my hangnails and trying to find the medical or scientific explanation for them. and mainly because i'm a complete nerd.

really wishing I had one of those sweet ass banners that everyone else has on their blogs.

listening to my dog howl like mad. i brushed her teeth today with beef flavored doggie toothpaste. yeah... that was nasty.

finishing up approximately one gallon of water today. it's a part of my new diet of eating every two hours, drinking nothing but water (except my morning cup of joe), and laying off the bad carbs! i will miss my cereal bowls and spoons. dreading the horrible gas that eggs and bacon gives me. (sorry, i'm sure you needed to know that!)

staring at the $6 i made in tips in the two hours i was working. wondering why i even bothered. TAX FREE weekend is a texas thing i think - but you can go shopping and not get charged taxes. and people come from the three bordering states to shop at our mall. MALL. not plural... just one. and they save a whoppin' 8%. somebody please explain the logic to me! how can you drive to another state, rent a hotel, or worse - bring your RV, dine out all flippin' weekend - just to save 8% on purchases? you'd have to spend $1000 to save around $100. just not understanding... that's all. anyway - it's the end of the weekend - everyone's broke and going back home - so nobody had any love for the OG tonight.


ready to go to bed so i can get this 6am-230pm work week outta the way. this is laken's last weekend with his babysitter. he starts daycare next week. my little boy - growing up. i think i'll hit the gym all week long... maybe i'll lose a pound or two.

wishing my hair was really long so i could pull it up in one of those messy ponytails.

feeling very confused about everything. EVERYTHING. i had an amazing clarity last night. but then it wore off. so... pffft, whatever!

ready to get this week over with.

7 Comments:

At 8:25 AM , Blogger Brynne said...

No i won't write you off as Jeff. We need to plan a Saturday when we aren't working to meet!

 
At 11:50 AM , Blogger Jen said...

$6 in tips sucks!! I remember those days though, it's like why the hell did I even bother coming in today??


Sorry you're grumpy...hope you feel better.

XOXO, j

 
At 5:49 PM , Blogger Missy said...

yuck!!!!
Things will get better :)
and I'm ready for the week to be over too...

 
At 6:29 PM , Blogger Dog Phace Blue Hand said...

A philistine who travels merely to purchase unnecessary items during a "tax free" weekend perhaps provides more enjoyment to the impartial observer than he or she experiences first hand.

 
At 6:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Join the club, almost every "next blog" I've clicked tonight, has a similar frustrated rant!

 
At 8:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chriselda! I found you on Blogger! lol I seriously need to start up one of these things. I feel completely out of the loop... well catch ya soon girl!!

<3 Amy

 
At 11:40 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I hear ya with the hair thing, how do girls make their hair look so good when in reality it's just a big mess??? Ah well, I love my short hair, who needs a messy ponytail anyways?

Hope you start feeling better :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home