Just As i Am...

7.24.2005

guys can be...

so wonderful sometimes.

So this guy at work that i've recently taken a liking to, his name is Isaac. He's a super sweet guy. We laugh all the time, and he makes me laugh. So easy to get along with, really smart, blah blah. (this is me trying to justify suckin' face with someone).

Anyway, he's studying Neuroscience, so we're always "dropping science" at work! (wink, Kristi) Well, for the last two weeks or so, we've been saying we're going to eat lunch together when we get out of work. We usually all sit in the back of the dining area and pig out so this isn't anything to get excited about. The opportunity never came up because i get out sooner than he does, blah blah.

So, we're sitting there the other night - kidding around and yada yada when he says we should go get a drink after work. I don't drink - but i say we can eat afterward.

We end up not eating or going to get drinks, but as he's walking me to my car he ASKS for a kiss. c'mon... who doesn't get all bajiggity when a guy does that? So i bat my eyes real pretty and say "sure" and he kisses me.

wonderful lips! great kisser.

then he says that he wants to hang out with me because what and "who" we are at work is only one side of us and that he wants us to get to know each other better.

Fine by me.

I don't have any intentions of starting something serious with anyone, but i'm not avoiding it either. I just don't know if i want to even begin something like this. I'm being strange and i might kick myself for it if i don't, but having a baby just totally changes my perspective on EVERYTHING!

anyway... i got you all excited for nothing. sorry! i'll keep you updated though. We work together the rest of this week. This other guy and I might go to a movie on Tuesday. I think he's a cutie, but he's younger, and i don't do that younger guy thing.

anyway...i'm off to do some more croppin. i've been on a roll lately!

9 Comments:

At 9:38 PM , Blogger caroline said...

;)

 
At 9:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm! He sounds like a good guy! (My Jacob is studying neuroscience...) And I'm sorry I had to disapoint oyou on my blog about my date! Tho soon I'll have to update you on this situation now that A knows about B! (B's got a big mouth!)

 
At 6:51 AM , Blogger Jen said...

I love first kisses. Makes me wish I wasn't married!! LOL!!

 
At 9:30 AM , Blogger Brynne said...

Woo hoo!!

 
At 11:50 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Ohhhh fun! You never know what may happen, he may be the love of your life :D

 
At 12:34 PM , Blogger island jen said...

ooohhhh...love at Olive Garden...heheheh...first kisses are always the coolest!!

I hear ya on the kid thing, they totally warp the way you see the world!!

Don't diss the younger guy yet...I got me a young buck and I love it!! LOL!

 
At 5:45 PM , Blogger Missy said...

That's so not a let down!
such a sweet story- and he sounds like a cutie :)
keep us posted... the next chapter--- in chriselda's life :)

 
At 8:42 PM , Blogger kristina contes said...

You filthy slut!!!!! lol! I very excited about this budding romance w/ the smart dude. Even though I drop science like nobody's business, I actually would last 2 seconds talking to this guy. But then, YOU'RE not doin much talking either, now are you you little face sucker!!!!

 
At 10:13 PM , Blogger Amber said...

whoo hooo C is gettin some....
skank-a-roo i love you! xoxox

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home