Just As i Am...

8.02.2005

somebody... please stop me!

so i've been MIA because i suck. basically, i'm waaaay overloaded and the only way i can explain it to people is to say that i think i'm a wee bit of an overachiever!

for starters, I joined the choir at my church, and am now singing a special next Sunday. I have an enormous case of stage fright - so this should be interesting. So i spent the afternoon yesterday looking for the accompaniment. i bought, then decided God was telling me to sing something else. so i went back. sigh.

i also started a new job at the Electric company. sigh. i will work 8-430 this week, 5-10 or later at the OG. then next week i work 6am-230. this bites. just thought i'd share.

school starts in about 27 days. i'm taking 17 hours this fall including: Organic Chemistry and the Lab, Physics and the Lab, Genetics, Speech, Volleyball, and some B.S. Life Wellness course about staying healthy. I like being UNHEALTHY!

i had to put all of my scrap stuff away and that was very saddening. not to mention exhausting.

i miss all of my girls (yes, you!) and well... need to stop adding more of you to my links of blogs i read. i think i spend a total of fifty million hours on the computer a week.

I got my car back from the shop today. and well, i forgot how to drive a standard.

the song on this blog just totally inspires, motivates, and moves me.... keeps me going. thanks very much.

there is a new bible i want to get - it's pink and orange and totally adorable. never knew carrying a bible around could be so fashionable. but it'll go great with my orange wallet (that i almost lost again - for the 4th time this year)

i've decided to stop with the sunflower seeds. my fingers are swelling like ... and i am developing KANKLES! (kidding)

and the new guy confuses, amazes, and captivates me in every flippin' way possible. he's definitely a Beautiful Mind....

okay gotta go!

7 Comments:

At 9:26 PM , Blogger TriciaNae said...

congrats on the new job. but that sucks about the scrappin stuff. i didn't know you could sing girl! that's awesome. i can sing too...i freakin rock in my car...if nobody else can hear...somehow an audience throws me off

 
At 12:23 AM , Blogger caroline said...

hahah. i like to live unhealthily toooo!

 
At 7:06 AM , Blogger Jen said...

Take a deep breath, you'll get it all done. Baby steps, lol.

So happy about the new guy, I love new romance, it's gotta be one of the most eciting things in the world.

And I tried to click on your e-mail to send you my addy, but it wouldn't work. So I'll leave it here, I love mail!!

Jen Jockisch
108 S. Pollard Ave.
Manito, IL. 61546

XOXO, J

 
At 1:51 PM , Blogger island jen said...

Oh god girl! I think I'm exhausted just reading your post! Whew...you like to keep busy! You must be like me, I don't function well unless there's stress in my life!! But putting away the scrap stuff? That's like my stress reliever, although it can cause stress when you're doing a CJ, a wedding present, and some other cool stuff all at one time!! Whew, I'm exhausted again!! LOL!! One day at a time girl!

 
At 3:55 PM , Blogger kristina contes said...

Damn, you are busy!!! I know what you mean about the scrapping and comp time overtaking your life...us scrappers are a passionate bunch!

I'm jealous of you for singing at the church...i tried to get my sister in law to join the choir w/ me and she totally laughed at me!!!

 
At 7:58 PM , Blogger Missy said...

you ARE and over acheiver! I got tired just reading about all you gotta do ;)

Don't worry babe.. we'll be here when you get a chance :)

 
At 9:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

You are one busy gal! I feel your pain there's never enough time to do everything you have to and want to. Hope you get to relax this weekend :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home