Just As i Am...

6.23.2005

okay, so lemme rephrase that...

ok - YES he did talk to me. but not much. and never told me his name. but i know that he knows that i know that he likes me. (phew - say that three times fast!) read it again... i'll wait ..............................................................................................

got it?

ok. after i sat at the table, i started eating. he was already eating and well, he kept bumping his elbow into me. I know you're all thinking i'm in high school again... but seriously, we're adults - it was just an accident. so finally i take the not-so-adult approach and say "Am i in your way? do you need me to move??" he says, "no i'm sorry it's just that... " and i don't remember the rest because, let's face it, i'm old and i couldn't care less - i was just surprised he said something to me. I'm running fever at the time and ask my friend's mom to feel my head to see if i'm hot, she says no, but her son says "you're burning!" (like i was on fire!!) so i just sat there and Jeremy said he would feel and started wiping his hands on his napkin, but i told him not to bother, i had a thermometer in my bag. (I'm so stupid sometimes)

and YES! i'm a MOTHER!!! of course i have a thermometer in my bag.

So my temp is 101.7! so i'm miserable and well, he offered to take my plate to the trash cause i was holding laken. but somehow, i ended up taking BOTH mine and his?! dammit!

then it was class time. He apologized again for taking my seat, then for elbowing me several times. I said, "don't worry about it" and then i went to my class, and he to his. But he never said, "hi i'm jeremy" or anything like that... so that is why i initially said that he didn't talk to me.

now that i've talked your ear off....

4 Comments:

At 6:08 AM , Blogger island jen said...

lol...that whole scenario is just too funny...you will have to let us know if he attempts to 'not' talk to you again!

and seriously...you carry a thermometer in your purse...you're so efficient!! :-)

 
At 1:53 PM , Blogger Amber said...

lmao. girl you have the best way of writing love it. great story telling right there. this jeremy dude best be gettin manly and asking you out....hell just an introduction would be nice huh? weenie head.

 
At 9:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
Merchant california services home security of america Review advice flat screen tv high risk merchant account payflow 1953 buick roadmaster Cincinnati city tax Offshore merchant accounts http toronto.craigslist.org fns ecommerce merchant account Free international merchant accounts dial up isp Office merchant account services Cornerstone merchant services

 
At 1:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Dirty maid latinas provigil online description chemistry ingredients modafinil wet lesbian

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home