Just As i Am...

5.08.2006

a little unwell....

sorry for the scrappin' post... but this is too funny to pass up! So i've been on the phone with Michelle all night. we did a photo swap and i'm sitting at my computer printing pictures and then the mayhem ensues.

1. i can't figure out why my printer isn't working. and then i realize it's out of paper.

2. ten minutes later, i'm scream "Michelle, i have a headache. it's not printing again!" and then i realize, i've pressed pause. DUH!

after a cup of coffee, i sit down to do some scrappy stuff for Michelle. and the whole time i'm telling her how cute it's turning out and where are my K's? I tell her about my crush on a fellow blogger and she asks "who do you love more?" and i tell her, i can't answer that. so she says "between me and him... who would be the maid of honor?" and i think she's missing the point of the whole "crush discussion" Meanwhile, my scrappy page of her daughter is coming right along... and then bam! here it is!



then for some reason, i decide to ask her, is it Cassandra with a K? or a C? and she says "you ASS!!!! it's with a C. " and then this had to happen:



i feel like such an ass. i can't believe i did that. and i'm laughing. cause it's 2am and i'm still awake. and talking to michelle for going on four hours or something ridiculous like that. and i should know that her daughter's name starts with a C. i mean, michelle is going to be my maid of honor, after all. i tell her i'm embarrased and she says "i'm embarrased for you" and then later says "kkk? i'm kinda scared. you're not racist are you? my poor daughter"

hahaha!
sometimes, i'm brilliant. the guy at the convenience store today was making fun of me because i failed to give him the right amount of money. when i asked, "is that not enough?" he looked at me like i was stupid and said "are you a drop out?" i laughed my head off the whole way back to my car...

ok. tomorrow. back to the regular, non scrappin' posts

23 Comments:

At 1:01 AM , Blogger Michelle W. said...

you are an ass...

maybe a cute ass, but there's no photo of it so I don't really know.

K... K... K.... you...weird...do

Michelle have been talking to you for this long. So how are you going to repay me for all this entertainment?

Michelle (for maid of honor!)

 
At 2:44 AM , Blogger gloria said...

LMAO

That is *so* something I would do!

But the LO was/is ROCKIN!

 
At 4:47 AM , Blogger justem said...

The layout is great...even with K's :) The other night I got two beers at the basball game and handed the guy a one...he looked at me funny and I was like, oops! That's a one...and I went back into my wallet and pulled out another 1! I'm an idiot.

 
At 5:10 AM , Blogger angieoh! said...

I don't know who is crazier between you and the lovely Michelle - that is a hilarious combination! Now, maybe if you guys were not on the phone all night you would get somethign done! hehehehe! I thought your scrappers/bloggers crush was on ME! I am devastated!

mwahaha

 
At 5:50 AM , Blogger J and D said...

too funny about the name. gorgeous layout, though!

 
At 6:26 AM , Blogger Scott said...

Dude... you are too funny. now I know where you were last night... scrapping and chatting. I see how it is... hahaha.

Scott

 
At 9:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha that is too funny!
I mispelled a friends last name on a page...and I still have not fixed it!
oops

 
At 9:38 AM , Blogger Jamie said...

way.
to.
go.
:)
you funny. i'm so loving your scrappy goodness. :)

 
At 10:16 AM , Blogger Jen said...

I LUUURRRVVV that page.
And yo shoulda left the K.
Then years from now she'd be like WHO THE HELL IS K???

 
At 10:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

he asked if you were a drop out!? lmao. how does this stuff happen to you!

your page is so pretty!

 
At 11:21 AM , Blogger Valerie said...

You are just way TOO FUNNY!! The page for Michelle is looking awesome admist the K thing...it'll look amazing when you are done!!

 
At 4:11 PM , Blogger Michelle W. said...

I'm back posting more comments! just because I'm cool like that.

among our discussion. We also talk about how this photo of "Mary" looks like she's doing the chick clapping... using only the palm while fingernails pointing outwards.

And we also check every photo of Mary on this blog and figure out which eyebrow is bigger.

yap... we sure are masters on wasting time...

 
At 5:52 PM , Blogger Barb said...

okay. don't know what I was thinking. I usually spell it with a "k," too. Guess I should work on that.

I'm totally going to start using that drop out line. How great!

 
At 6:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO!!! That layout is gorgeous, whether it be with a k or a c!

 
At 12:42 PM , Blogger Jill H said...

the layout is awesome!
love it.

 
At 12:43 PM , Blogger caroline said...

HAHHAH
you are too too funny
and don't worry. she always asks e that "me or her/him" question all the time.

LOL

 
At 1:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate it when that happens.

 
At 1:46 PM , Blogger island jen said...

lmao..."i'm embarassed for you" love it! and just so we're clear...draven starts with a "D"!

 
At 9:24 PM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

"are you a dropout?"
HAHA thanks for making me laugh because i feel like one right now. despite the fact that i am asian, it's kind of ironic how bad i am at school.

you always make me feel better and for that i love you to pieces

beautiful layout
i love you c

 
At 6:28 AM , Blogger Just Me said...

lovin it!!!!

 
At 2:02 PM , Blogger tg said...

That is a really pretty page ;) I never use cash for that reason. I always screw up -- the card is my payment method of choice.

 
At 2:13 PM , Blogger Kat said...

lol. you are too funny! that lo is awesome!

 
At 9:47 PM , Blogger Amber said...

you crack my shit up.
we must meet.
for serious...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home