Just As i Am...

5.06.2006

ROUND TWO BABAY!!!!


ok. i'm not a big sports person. but i LOVE me some NBA playoffs. i also like Hockey and NASCAR. you know how NASCAR got it's name? someone said "hey, that's a niiiiice car!" lmao. NASCAR, get it? oh lord.

anyway, this will be a picture loaded post because i LOVE my San Antonio Spurs beat it up and are now on to round two for the playoffs. HECK YES!!!

i used to have a thing for the Tony Parker dude, but then he got with yucky Eva Longoria. NEXT!?

The photos that follow are just weird photos that i am so thankful for. basically because they were OUT THERE just waiting to be saved as. And now, i'm sharing them with you because i rawk from time to time. and these are just fantastic. make me laugh. teeheee.



Hey kids! play nice!! seriously, sometimes basketball pisses me off. we're supposed to be running up and doiwn the court... not rolling around on it.

point proven. c'mon bruce. this isn't a slip and slide...


Am i the only person that finds this picture to be dirty? look at Big Shot Rob's face. if Tony wasn't leaning forward, this wouldn't be nearly as funny. Gives new meaning to the phrase "Stick it to the man!"

Look! Tim Duncan can palm Manu Ginobli's head. now THAT'S talent!

poor manu. i don't know what is funnier. the fact that his shorts are extended like an "i lost 500lbs on the Subway Diet" commercial, or his facial expression. Sheesh. i hope he wasn't wearing an underwear with any Skid Marks.

In other news: i was watching TV this morning and drinking my nice lemonade. And on comes this commercial for this Mexican restaurant. then all of a sudden i see this


ladies and gentleman, let me introduce you to Laken's Dad. he is the one on the right. Imagine my surprise to see him on television at 11am. lemonade almost spewed out of my mouth. This had the potential of ruining my day. Stupid idiot. for those of you who know my saga, you'll understand. for those of you who don't here's the quick summary: alcohol. whoops. baby. no dad. three visitations in the 13months of laken's life. no child support. and then i see him on TV??? i put it on pause and made a joke about putting laken in front of the tv and say "there's daddy." then i drop kicked the televsion. (just kidding)

Horrible thing - laken was crawling around the floor and playing with the cord to my potpurri pot (why is that pronounce "poh-poh-ree" ???) anyway, i said "LAKEN! NUH UH!!" and he stands up, trips on the cord, falls on his face, and then gets covered in hot wax!! poor kid. he screamed. and i flipped out. i'm such a horrible mom. he's fine so don't get all worried.

second horrible thing - So i'm on the phone with Michelle, who affectionately calls me "MARY" because she says "chriselda" just doesn't work for her. Anyway, so i'm walking around the house while talking and i start screaming. she says "Mare? Mare? what happened?" and i tell her that i've stubbed my toe. and she says "So, this has nothing to do with ME. let's talk about me. " and i reply with "YOU BITCH!" lmao

ok. i'm off to surf scrap blogs and kiss her butt so i can get a nice package courtesy of miss burberry girl!!!

20 Comments:

At 11:24 AM , Blogger Michelle W. said...

alrighty... here's what I think, because we both know that's what really matters right?

(for those of you who don't know me, it's a joke, you might not laugh, but it's a joke. I'm a fountain of bad jokes that's not funny)

basketball... Me like basketball. I really like tall people. Tall is good.

you saw the dead beat on TV and you didn't kick his ass? Shame on you Mary... my Mary.

Ouch for Laken... You're not a bad mom. Of course I don't really see you in action so I'm just saying that to be nice. Ha!

Finally we got to ME. Why is it not all entirely about me? Huh? I'll settle for it and be happy with that I suppose. I was funny on the phone without coffee wasn't I. I'm stinkin' adorable and you know you love me to death. I'm your fav person all of time you said yourself.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha

Michelle out (to starbucks, literally)

 
At 1:57 PM , Blogger Brynne said...

So i'm thinking i need to make another trip to Amarillo SOON. What weekend would be good for you ?

 
At 2:15 PM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

chriselda,
you make me laugh SO hard that i don't even understand it. i love you a lot.

 
At 4:50 PM , Blogger BRANDY said...

Okay why aren't I calling you and vice versa?!?!?! The next CJ you are for sure in, like flynn! We need to get our chattiness on!

 
At 6:35 PM , Blogger Valerie said...

Your better off without that deadbeat..both you and Laken..your an awesome mom...don't really watch too much basketball, it's more hockey up here...but the guys are nice to look at!! I want to chat with you too...you sound so funny and hilarious!!

 
At 8:15 PM , Blogger angieoh! said...

So I am not so much into the basketball but LOVE the NASCAR. I can only imagine your face when you saw Laken's dad on tv... don't sell yourself short - you are an aweseome mom and person. by the way, don't forget that all that matters...MICHELLE..

heheh by the way, I like Chriselda much more than Mary ... (no offense to the Mary's out there)

 
At 9:56 PM , Blogger Kat said...

so funny that michelle calls you mary. cracks me up.
i watched basketball tonight. how coincidence-al

 
At 10:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

those basketball pictures were hilarious! so awesome.

and laken's dad huh? wow. on the telly even. i laughed so hard at the drop kicked the tv comment.

 
At 10:54 PM , Blogger gloria said...

Wow.

Okay so no, you're not a bad mom...now you're a real mom...you've had your first heart inthe throat moment...I am surprised it took 13 months...I accidently burned my girl one in her bath at like 8 months. Sheesh. Talk about the world coming to an end..I was hysterical...
And three words.

GO SPURS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Them's my BOYS!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 9:00 AM , Blogger mikster said...

As accident prone as you seem to be I'm glad you didn't kick the tv.

 
At 9:39 AM , Blogger justem said...

Those basketball pictures are pretty funny, though I am more inclined to College basketball, which someday could just me just a dirty old woman because every year I get older and they all stay the same age.

I am very proud of you for not just throwing something at your t.v. in rage. I probably would have. That in itself proves you are a great mother. Because at that point my kid would have been dancing through the pieces of tv screen that were shattered all over the floor!!

 
At 2:23 PM , Blogger caroline said...

well hooray for the spurs....but even more hooray for the clippers :P hahahaha

that's okay. just as long as you don't turn into britney spears....

 
At 3:26 PM , Blogger Michelle W. said...

wow. My comment was long! That's what happened if I didn't have any coffee before I read blogs.

you need to update, it's over 24 hours and Mary needs to update! Update damn it! lol.

 
At 5:50 PM , Blogger Barb said...

Michelle changing your name just furthers my theory that Michelle is like the First Lady of Scrapping.

Strange about Laken's dad. Hopefully, you didn't let it ruin your bad day. The wax on the baby and the stubbed toe seem more important!

 
At 8:03 PM , Blogger Scott said...

Laken's Dad has a creepy stash..

Go Pistons Go! And Nash aka Captain Canada and two time MVP!!!

NASCAR? I just don't get it...

Scott

 
At 9:39 AM , Blogger sarah said...

I can't believe he was on TV! :|
boo hiss...
(another one here glad you didn't actaully drop kick the tv with as accident prone as you are! )
*muah!*

 
At 1:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's crazy.

 
At 2:19 PM , Blogger Kirsten said...

If you're a bad mom, then I am too. I accidently cut into Clayton's thumb while trimming his nails at about 14 months old. it bled. a lot. I took him to the ER. They basically laughed at me. Said he'd be OK. and he was.

 
At 6:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, your Spurs commentary had me PIMP!! You're a riot!

 
At 7:44 PM , Blogger -jason- said...

"hey, that's a niiiiice car!"

you crack me up. i seriously laughed @ that for 15 minutes. that was good.

i'm not much of a basketball person... but i've always liked the spurs cause they had the admiral... so even though he's not on the team anymore... i'll throw my support behind them... for old times sake =].

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home