Just As i Am...

4.25.2006

gawd, sometimes i humor even MYSELF

I created quite a ruckus with my Untouchable Face Layout over on the Two Peas Message Board
i have no apologies for the themes i chose to scrap. i am a walking Parental Advisory label. but still, i was surprised that the outcome of yesterday's mess was an awesome group of women who supported the art of scrapbooking regardless what you're doing. so long as you're real. just when i was losing faith in the two pease clan... they go and do this!! LOVE IT!

Next - here are some random IMing conversations with my friends who shall remain anonymous
Brynne: i haven't seen Beaches or Steel Magnolias
Me: what?! how does this happen? did your mom lock you up in a room??
B: yes, and my sisters would sneak bread under the door for me!!

Me: i feel pretty. oh so pretty
Tina: lol
Me: girl, i'm so fat i can't even suck it in anymore
T: tell me about it. (insert vomitting smiley) <- that's what i should be doing! T: i think i have a tuma. that's what makes me look so heavy
Me: it's not a tuma (RAK to the person who can tell me what that's from!!)
Me: dammit! i hate it when i laugh so hard i pee. damn post childbirth bladder
T: yup. i've had it since i was 16
Me: i need some depends. i'm about to go strap on one of laken's diapers
T: i used a diaper when my water broke once.
Me: the other day at work i couldn't shake that "not so fresh" feeling pissed me off!
T: you're stupid!
Me: i'm serious... it was in the pitular region. you know, the pits!! BAN BODY ODOR!
T: my cat had kittens. and my other one is pregnant. damn hoochies! the boy cats come wait at the door for them...
Me: who are they getting knocked up by?
T: there are too many to know
Me: remember that time you dogsat for me and daisy came back and performed oral sex on pekeens?? what are you teaching your pets??

thank gawd for instant messengers.... (ok, maybe not so anonymous after all.. teehee)

Also had a short photoshoot with Jessica, my roommate. You can see her photos by clickin' here. It was about ten minutes long and i totally jacklifted Amby's whole railroad tracks thing. but ours have no trees. in fact, i'd be hard pressed to find a tree in amarillo, period. So they are boring. not as good as i'd like but ok, given the circumstances.

anyway, toodle-loo i'm going to bed. sigh

20 Comments:

At 6:22 AM , Blogger Scott said...

The not a tuma is too easy my friend. Kindergarten Cop... do I get some nice scrapping supplies???? I can't wait!

Funny post Chriselda!!

Scott

 
At 6:26 AM , Blogger BRANDY said...

I read the post about your layout and left pea praise at the pub. I am so inspired!

I love arnold..."stop screaming".

 
At 8:42 AM , Blogger Greta Adams said...

girl WTF i tried to call you last night and your phone was being stupid....i LOVE LOVE LOVE that LO..you go sista....

 
At 9:09 AM , Blogger X said...

So Kidnergarden Cop! Oh damn, I just noticed I was beaten to it. Ahnold is the best :)

Those convos are really funny. :)

 
At 10:12 AM , Blogger Valerie said...

I LOVE those pics you took of your roommate, they are awesome!! I LOve them!!

 
At 11:21 AM , Blogger Jill H said...

you are so REAL :)
love it, love the layout!!

 
At 11:56 AM , Blogger elizabeth said...

i *love* the lo. i can't wait to go home and listen to the song (i have a feeling that i too can relate to it ;)

 
At 11:58 AM , Blogger sarah said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVED your layout on 2peas...I thought you handled it SO well with the warning and all . . . some people . . .

anyway, great scrappage Chriselda! Keep scrappin the real stuff...that's what it's all about!
xoxox

 
At 4:34 PM , Blogger Barb said...

Ugh. I so knew it was Kindergarten Cob. Ahhhh. Ahnold when he was just a body building and an actor.

Thanks for stirring things up over at the Peas. About time some of those birthday party scrappin,' Disney themed accent using, ultra-conservative scrappers got all worked up about something. Be proud!

 
At 5:21 PM , Blogger justem said...

I loved your layout! Very honest and artsy. I wish I had so much talent!! :)

 
At 6:55 PM , Blogger island jen said...

of course i read this after i've spent all day IMing with you?!

your pics rawk girl!

 
At 7:45 PM , Blogger Brynne said...

You never cease to amaze me girl. I love the LO. That's funny you posted our conversation but i didn't really want the whole world to know about me being locked up in a room. Oh well, the secrets out.
I updated just for you.

 
At 8:14 PM , Blogger Kat said...

love that layout. you rock chica. totally kindergarten cop. i love arnold. or i did when he was an actor.......

 
At 9:37 PM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

chriselda, hi.
thanks for being the coolest person i know
i adore that page. i need that song, i think.

 
At 11:40 PM , Blogger Michelle W. said...

you are a freaking rock star and I think I love you.

 
At 4:15 AM , Blogger Amber said...

ohhh! i love them!!! Very very cool chickie. You really captured her....who cares about dumb trees? Great work my friend.

 
At 4:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post it here! I want to see!

 
At 10:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the last pic on the first page! great work dude!

 
At 9:11 AM , Blogger Jamie said...

You know you rock my casbah right? I can't beleive they pulled that awesome LO! I LOVED it! Oh well girlie, I thought it was awesome. Don't listen to any of those fuckers. I mean haters. :)

 
At 8:46 PM , Blogger Raina* said...

serves me right for taking time away from my computer. did they pull your layout?? cause I can't find it.

i wanna see. i wanna cause a ruckus too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home