Just As i Am...

3.19.2006

new look

ok - so a few things here...

i figured it was about time for a new banner. don't like this one as much. but it's cool!!! sometimes i wish my computer would break - and i could stay away. then i realize how much i actually embrace the insanity that goes on in that little machine!

second - i have removed the links to your blogs because more people that i acutally know are reading this thing and have kinda started stalking you all. Sooooooo, i removed you for your own sake!! haha! I know you're on the world wide web - but i don't want an invasion of your privacy to be my fault... so. I have you listed on my BlogLines and will still be cruisin' by... but otherwise, i don't want to serve as an index.

thirdly - the photo from my last post is not mine. it was an email that i got. so i don't know if it is real or photoshopped.

ok - off to work. blech. hope you all enjoy the last of the weekend and HAPPY GREY'S ANATOMY DAY!!!!!

17 Comments:

At 12:56 PM , Blogger Greta Adams said...

YAY for Grey's and Desperate Houswives..WOOO WEEEEE

love ya girlie

 
At 3:59 PM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

dude so are you back?
i reaaaaaaaallly like your banner.
all the e's are there to express the magnitude of how much i love it.

and love you.

 
At 5:22 AM , Blogger mikster said...

The banner looks great. As far as removing your links and the stalker aspect...well...stalkers have never bothered me that much...but then....who the hell would wanna stalk me anyway?...lol

 
At 6:10 AM , Blogger Brynne said...

Thanks for calling me yesterday!!! I was afraid you'd forget about me since we don't talk as much as we used to :(

 
At 6:44 AM , Blogger Scott said...

Hey! Nice to see the new posts, hope that you are doing great down there in Texas. I really hope that the fires have settled down.

Take care,

Scott

 
At 8:41 AM , Blogger Jamie said...

Yay for Grey's Anatomy! And um, you better still stalk me. :)

 
At 9:46 AM , Blogger sarah said...

I really like your new banner...
it's an awesome pic of you! :)

 
At 10:02 AM , Blogger Valerie said...

I love the new banner...looks so cool!! That pic of you is so pretty!! YAY for Grey's Anatomy...make sure you come visit my blog soon :)

 
At 5:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

how awesometastic was grey's last night!?

 
At 7:16 PM , Blogger Raina* said...

i really dig your new banner.
i dig any banner actually, cause i'm not smart enough to make one.

alright, you shouted me out on your blog....but yet i still have not received your e-mail!!! and i think i dig the picture of you in your banner.....please.

 
At 12:15 AM , Blogger X said...

LOVE the GA! How cute is George? I love his relationship with the doc he lives with now. Classic.

Hope all is well and the new banner is cool! :)

 
At 7:52 AM , Blogger Just Me said...

love the new banner!!!

 
At 8:38 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love the new look!

 
At 3:27 PM , Blogger Jolene said...

I cant believe how many comments u get a day! No wonder why u are sooo worn out trying to keep up with everyone! Sorry I didnt get back to you...I have been pretty busy and REALLY tired! I LOVE the 2 pics from Ladens birthday so cute! AND I cant believe that he dont like sweets! My Trenton he would and could eat sweets all day long if I let him!

 
At 7:05 PM , Blogger Christielli said...

Like the new banner. Wish I was that creative. ;)

 
At 8:36 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Quick question ... can you tell me which company makes the album you used for your CJ? I want the same one for my Book Club album.

Thanks :)

 
At 2:45 PM , Blogger caroline said...

i *heart* that banner

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home