Just As i Am...

11.01.2006

sometimes i love myself

i probably won't tomorrow
because it's 3am and i'm up
finding new hobbies
like movie making

i am working out the price lists
for the freelance gig
have so many ideas swimming in my head
it's nutso!

come january
$3000 worth of new camera stuff!
am so ready for this
can we say "fisheye lens"
???

anyway here is the movie i've been up making
shortly after i finished research on schizophrenia

perfect wind-down

that's my little cousin
she's not so little anymore
i used to change her diapers
now she's in college
and does my babysitting!

crazy little thing called life!

tomorrow i think i'm gonna get my hair did!
i need a pick me upper

and this time change has knocked my son's
sleeping schedule all out of whack
he's still tired at the same time
only it's an hour earlier

see... and at one point
i almost believed i was mental
for having such a hard time adjusting

happy humpday

i'm going to the gym to work on my fitness
love the f to the e.r.g. the i. the e.

9 Comments:

At 6:21 AM , Blogger Scott said...

Nice work Chris... have fun getting your hair did.

Scott

 
At 6:48 AM , Blogger Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Thats pretty cool! Did you use Moviemaker or Imovie? I think I want a Mac just so I can try out IMovie...I have seen some amazing stuff!

 
At 11:11 AM , Blogger Greta Adams said...

oh girl i need my roots did in a bad way...just call me great the great that is white trash....

love the movie...

miss you to pieces

 
At 2:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

great work dude. is that jewel?

 
At 4:35 PM , Blogger caroline said...

oh man
you are cool

 
At 8:54 AM , Blogger JB said...

AWESOME AWESOME stuff girlie! That rocks! Well done!

 
At 12:10 PM , Blogger island jen said...

i'm going to the gym to work on my fitness
love the f to the e.r.g. the i. the e.

your 3am rambles crack me up..and movie making and freelancing...um where have i been?!

 
At 12:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

loved that lovergirl

 
At 1:06 PM , Blogger gloria said...

fish eye lense huh?

you're gonna show me how to use all that when i move home, right?

RIGHT??

:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home