Just As i Am...

10.03.2006

so... i was thinking i should be random

ok. if you haven't seen Grey's Anatomy for this past week and you plan on doing that.. don't watch this... otherwise - drool you're merry heart out.

good lord. heLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mc. Steamy!!!!
i love how he comes out and you can see the glorious hip bone.
anyway - enjoy



conversations like this crack me up:

Laken is learning how to flip over. he bends over and puts his head on the floor. and that's about it. he stops there. so figured i'd help him. i put my head on the floor. and then got stuck. jessica's sitting on the couch watching the whole thing

J: just roll over
C: i can't
J: why?
C: i'm scared
J: why?! it's not like you're doing a carthweel or anything!
C: are you afraid to do cartwheels?
silence for about 3 seconds....
J: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
C: liar!

bwahahahaha
maybe you had to be there?!?!?!?!

9 Comments:

At 8:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love how the whole world can share in our conversations.....how about that video, huh? awesome stuff....love how the steam rolls out along with him.....yeah ill stop now.....im gonna go cartwheeling!!

 
At 10:38 AM , Blogger Greta Adams said...

i can see why addison is confused over who she wants to roll in the sack with...hell i would be too!!!

 
At 12:01 PM , Blogger Scott said...

So people like the homewrecker now? Interesting development!

Scott

 
At 6:12 PM , Blogger Kat said...

omg, soooooooo glad you posted that! my freakin tivo cut out RIGHT when the door opened. you're now my hero ;)

 
At 10:12 PM , Blogger gloria said...

Oh holy moly mother of everything yummy...

THanks for the afternoon cigarette break!!

 
At 10:36 AM , Blogger BRANDY said...

Grrrr McSteamy! I want to thank you for refreshing my memory. Holy smokes. Is it hot in here? whoosh. I so wish I could have seen you trying to roll over...to dang funny. you crack me up!

 
At 6:54 PM , Blogger Barb said...

I love me some McSteamy.

Did you read the blog this week? Great stuff.

 
At 7:30 PM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

ohh mcsteamy
it's called i'm riveted to the television.

 
At 11:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am terrified of doing a forward roll. i always hurt my neck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home