Just As i Am...

10.25.2006

insert title here

laken broke gums again! now has 8 teetharoo
he's so cute in the mornings brushing his teeth.
i sing him that "brusha brusha brusha" song from Grease.

i have decided to give my son permission to do and be whatever he wants. however... i NEVER once said he was allowed to grow up so quickly. it's hard to believe he's almost two. some of you can remember the days when i was bitching about being pregnant. crazy, huh?!



i never realized that i would have a passion for theatre. never once. and here i am... framed on a wall at the theatre. the first picture, in case you're wondering. I joined the Guild of the Amarillo Little Theatre and have spent a few weeks painting the set for our show Assassins that is running right now. and then i start working on the set for Christmas Carol. I'm also IN that production, in case you're new here! We just started the singing rehearsals and next week we start stage blocking. not to mention DANCE rehearsal is still going on. it's been crazy busy.

i was talking with Amber the other day and explained that everything i do is planned and scheduled these days. Even phone calls! I had to call the landlord about my pipes being backed up. it's been scheduled for this morning. CHECK!

with school, two jobs, mommyhood, volunteering at the United Way, rehearsals, and painting - i've become so busy that i don't have time to do the little things that i need to do.

angie - this has been sitting on my table forever.
it's yours
and i suck
it's over a month old
maybe it'll be a xmas gift???
this needs to go out
and it will soon!





if you recently had a birthday.
your card is in here.
Amber - your's is obviously the one with the 30 on it.
it says "who gave you permission to turn 30?"
my little triple x scraplebrity!
i love our chats
and you
and i think you're cooler than a RED nano!




i have a calculus midterm tomorrow.
pyschology as well
art appreciation essay reviewing Uncontrol
you should check it out. most of them just follow your mouse. others you can drag the points. just simple use of LINE that blows me away!
cat dissections started yesterday
we named our naked cat Mr. Bigglesworth
teehee
rehearsal tonight
not to mention the television i watch

i feel a major need to Priortize things in my life
but right now...
right now i'm enjoying the insanity here...

9 Comments:

At 3:51 PM , Blogger justem said...

I tend to send things well over a month after I should be...glad I'm not alone!!

 
At 9:17 PM , Blogger Christielli said...

"with school, two jobs, mommyhood, volunteering at the United Way, rehearsals, and painting "

How do you do so much? You must have a secret. Do you have extra hours in your day somehow? If so, is there someway I can register for this deal?

You rock.

 
At 11:58 PM , Blogger caroline said...

man!
you're
like
superwoman!

 
At 7:39 AM , Blogger Scott said...

I am really glad to hear that you are having fun with all of this stuff. It sounds hectic but I am sure that you are handling it with grace.

Scott

 
At 11:25 AM , Blogger Greta Adams said...

i sooo totally know what you mean about him growing up so fast....maosn starts kindergarten next year and melana will be 3...WTF?

i guess maybe next christmas i will get my birthday tags....BWHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

 
At 1:30 PM , Blogger Brynne said...

I see how you didn't mention me going to see you.... i see how much you love me. Where's the pictures Jessica and i took ?? I want to see them!

 
At 1:41 PM , Blogger angieoh! said...

Glad to hear that you are doing good - I was starting to wonder if you fell off the face of the earth? Don't worrya bout the birthday stuff (although that tin looks yummmmy).

Schedule me in sometime!!!! Just teasin, I know you are swamped, I will still be here when you get back!

 
At 9:33 PM , Blogger Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Wow! And I though my life was busy! You amaze me!!

 
At 8:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm really excited for you chriselda with all this acting stuff. i've always wanted to do it too, but never sure i've had the time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home