Just As i Am...

10.26.2006

BEWARE... this could get ugly!


so... if you just ate lunch
or you don't want to see something gross
turn away from the blog now

here's my kitty
Mr. Bigglesworth
he's gross
and stinky
and an ex-Tabby cat
my lab partner was cool with doing the grunt work until today
then said "you're gonna have to do something"
so i had to cut some muscles and lift them up
and pin transparency labels to their respective muscles
favorite muscle name: transverse abdominus
it just has a nice ring to it.
and below you can see me cutting connective tissue away from the
rectus adominus...
November 13th, i get to check out the CADAVER!





have a great weekend everyone!
i have a good one planned
rehearsal, work, church, kid birthday party (ick - i hate kids)
and some downtime

after much consideration i decided to drop my calculus class
i just can't take it
and it stresses me out more than necessary
am also applying at a local photo studio for a position as a portrait photographer
fingers crossed

16 Comments:

At 6:44 AM , Blogger BRANDY said...

THAT IS DISGUSTING....at least it was a cat. You and your interesting posts. Keeps us all on pins and needles (no pun intended).

 
At 8:06 AM , Blogger Scott said...

Dude, I can't believe that you showed that to me... that is just wrong.

Have fun with the kids.

Scott

 
At 8:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

gag!! please for the love of god don't post pictures of a cadaver! poor kitty.

 
At 9:31 AM , Blogger sarah said...

Sorry, I couldn't bring myself to look at Mr. Bigglesworth...I closed my eyes and scrolled down. I'm weird...give me a frog and I refuse to even touch it, but give me a brain or a heart or an eyeball and I'm all over it.

The cadaver will be SO cool! Ever since seeing that movie Gross Anatomy (with Matthew Modine) in the late 80's I've thought disecting a cadaver would be so interesting!

 
At 10:35 AM , Blogger Greta Adams said...

that was cool....love it and i just ate...hehehee

 
At 12:49 PM , Blogger xobellaaimox said...

that
is
disgusting.
seriously.
just wrong.

 
At 2:41 PM , Blogger Raina* said...

My stomach dropped the instant I read:

"November 13th, i get to check out the CADAVER!"

Dude, you wouldn't, would you???

 
At 3:14 PM , Blogger justem said...

nasty. nasty. nasty. at least it was a cat and not a dog!!!

 
At 3:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

quiz time, how many lobes are in a cat's liver? how many are in humans?

i've always like dissections. =]

good luck with the job.

 
At 5:58 PM , Blogger Kat said...

oh ew. thats gross. guess i'm glad i'm not going to medical school.........

 
At 1:44 PM , Blogger Brynne said...

Ok that was disgusting but kind of cool.
I hope you get that job!!!!

 
At 10:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

chriselda
you are one sick mama
poor kitty
i don't know if i can visit your blog again
and i tagged you
see my blog for more details

 
At 4:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I for one am really wishing that the "turn away from the blog" part had been in bold and a color that was readable. Ew!

 
At 1:08 AM , Blogger gloria said...

not a fan of kids either.
hope you get the photographer job-that would be a "duh" for them...
and ew.
i am not a fan of cats either, but i could have gone a lifetime longer without seeing that!! LOL

 
At 7:19 AM , Blogger Hippofatamus said...

OMG, why? Why did I not listen to your warning? Why? I am like a child... you tell them not to and they wanna do it even more. I wish I hadn't I am sitting here looking at the sweet face of my kitty and I am picturing her all skinned. Not good! That for the shock value...

Frightened and a wee bit sick...
Have a great day!

Coleen- http://www.snipitsofme.blogspot.com

 
At 7:21 AM , Blogger Hippofatamus said...

Can I also just point out that mr. biggleworth is laying on a baking sheet looking like tonights dinner?

I can no longer use baking sheets... Oh Why on earth did I look?

Ewwwww.

poor, poor kitty.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home