Just As i Am...

10.29.2006

she called me weird....

just because i put dissections on here doesn't make me weird!

So Mrs. Skolnick said "go tell us why you're weird"
and most people already know that
so i guess i'll just share it again!

Weirdo Schmeirdo Chriselda...

1. i can light a lighter with my toes. seriously. i hold the lighter with one foot, and flick it on with the other. i would be a circus act if i could light a cigarette afterward!!!

2. i won't eat caramel. when i was a child my gramma was waxing her lip and had rolled it off and there it sat on the coffee table looking like a piece of caramel. i tossed it in my mouth and bit down and almost cracked a tooth. pulled it out of my mouth and saw little lip hairs poking out. brings tears to my eyes to this day!

3. i have a horrible memory. HORRIBLE. i can't remember what i ate for breakfast on most days. i see the Nutcracker every year and still can't remember the storyline.

4. When i was little i tried to remove a freckle on my leg (or are they called moles? it's one that's flush with the skin - doesn't protrude) by poking it with a needle and trying to squeeze it out. it only made it bigger

5. last night i asked Scott (the cyber love of my life, teehee!) what galaxy we lived in. and he said "The Milky Way" in a very quizzical, sarcastic, perhaps even concerned tone. And i said, "sorry, i'm no good with Geography!" ... and i'm really not.

I'm not going to tag anyone specific. in case you've already been tagged. if not, then ... TAG! YOU'RE IT!

12 Comments:

At 6:48 PM , Blogger justem said...

What I want to know is...how did you discover you could use a lighter with your feet??? ;)

 
At 7:40 PM , Blogger Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

That caramel story was really gross!

 
At 8:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm still making a face about number two. i'm so grossed out i could vomit. i almost find that more disgusting than the cat pictures.

 
At 11:35 PM , Blogger caroline said...

OMG
your list just cracks me up
and that cat down there. EW.

 
At 6:23 AM , Blogger island jen said...

ok...sorry...i couldn't get past the caramel...ugh! now i'm not going to be able to eat caramel!!

 
At 8:42 AM , Blogger Scott said...

Well you know... The Milky Way is kind of common knowledge.

And um... that caramel story... made me want to throw up...

Scott

 
At 9:50 AM , Blogger sarah said...

that carmel story...
I think I just threw up a little.
GROSS!
I don't think I'd ever be able to eat carmels again either.

 
At 7:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't think I like carmel anymore either. Wow.... you can light a lighter with your toes. You are supah cool talented. I knew I was loving you for a reason.

 
At 8:36 PM , Blogger Christielli said...

The caramel story totally grossed me out. No wonder you don't eat caramel.

BTW, I have a friend who can peel a banana with her feet and even branched out into peeling an apple (with a knife) with her feet. Good party tricks.

 
At 1:06 AM , Blogger gloria said...

MMMM milky way dark...

 
At 1:17 PM , Blogger Kat said...

the caramel story is really freakin gross.......... very impressed w/the lighing w/your feet. thats talent

 
At 12:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

the caramel thing is pretty disgusting
thanks for sharing ;o)
and i really don't think you're that weird
i just wanted to bug you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home