Just As i Am...

11.05.2006

Hideous Kinky

i'm a registered voter. and it's sad that i know nothing about the reason we're holding an election in a couple of days. anyway, i know that my vote is going to Mr. Kinky Friedman because i love the heck outta his name. and because, as a thespian, i thoroughly enjoy his campaign poster being a rendition of Wicked.

gotta love texas. having a candidate for the governor's office that goes by the name of "kinky"

had Peach Cobbler this afternoon. after a nice brisket lunch. and then had a nap on the couch while watching Over the Hedge. Laken passed out on the floor. Having a toddler is the best thing in the world next to sliced cheese!

maybe even string cheese!

11 Comments:

At 7:49 PM , Blogger Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

You gotta wonder how he got that name!?

 
At 8:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey skank hizzo, why did u never answer my email about the telefono? do you still need me to call you? I wouldn't know!! :P

 
At 11:34 PM , Blogger gloria said...

mmmm brisket.

damn girl you make me miis texas every single time i visit your blogaroo.

 
At 9:28 AM , Blogger sarah said...

omg...he'd get my vote too!
that's great! :)

 
At 1:05 PM , Blogger Greta Adams said...

okay so yeah...ummm i'd vote for him too...how freaking funny is that

 
At 1:07 PM , Blogger Jamie said...

Dude, I'm with you.
I don't want to vote for this bitch running here just because she's ugly. :)

 
At 1:18 PM , Blogger Scott said...

I would vote for Kinky in a heartbeat.

Scott

 
At 6:05 PM , Blogger caroline said...

HAHAHAA kinky?!
lmfao

 
At 4:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kinky is cool. Vote KINKY!!! I wanna see some of his adds on the tube.

 
At 8:05 PM , Blogger Raina* said...

bwa-hahaha Kinky!!
If all us silly blogger lived in Texas, Kinky would have this in the bag. Cause I'd hop on the bandwagon too!! Gotta vote Kinky!

 
At 3:55 PM , Blogger justem said...

Kinky...that is too funny!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home