Just As i Am...

1.24.2006

What you hear by clicking above...

hello? (testing microphone here...)
is this thing on?
it's chriseldaaaaaa
so, scott wants to hear if i have a texas accent
i'd like to say no. but... that's not true
cause i TOTALLY have a hick con'ry accent
um, hehe
anyway, i hope everybody's doing good
i love this audio bloggin' it's so much fun
so much faster than typing
i'm out of breath cause i'm out of shape (insert smokers cough/hack here)
and i'm a smoker
and i'm walking to school
my 2.5 miles that i have to walk between classes
so, i'm off to calculus
i'll talk to y'all later
gotta go
hope everybody has fun at CHA without me
create some trouble just for me
a little extra
k
gotta go
bye

my cough actually stems from being sick this past week. i suppose the smoking doesn't help it much either, though. honestly, it's much more yucky sounding on this post than it is in real life. at least i'd hope so. And this my friends, is the way my brain works, notice how i didn't have a point. Not one single point. I don't know why my mind wanders around like that. It goes from one subject to the next and from completely out of nowhere! where did i come up with the walking subject? and being out of shape? wasn't i talking about my accent? and then CHA? i'm so confused. and if you are too... it's ok. i understand. trust me.

last night i was on the phone and was asked if i wanted some company. i said "no, cause i can't have milk. i'm lactose intolerant"

don't ask! cause i don't know what kind of glitch exists in the system that is my brain...

9 Comments:

At 11:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao. that was awesome. it's so weird hearing voices online. you totally don't sound like what i was expecting, but really, what exactly was i expecting?

 
At 3:48 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh man, I think I have the same thing. Lee and I were walking down the street the other night and out of the blue I turned to him and said in a rather snotty voice "Quit it!" He wasn't even doing or saying anything.

 
At 4:11 PM , Blogger freethoughtguy said...

Stopping smoking will definitely help!

 
At 8:44 PM , Blogger Amber said...

i love no points and i love your voice..you are so flippin sweet...i feel ya on the smoking thing....bleck. :o)

 
At 10:17 AM , Blogger Valerie said...

Very cool!! I wish I was going to CHA too..

 
At 3:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I'm lactose intolerant, but I could go for some company. :)

 
At 7:16 PM , Blogger Jill said...

ok, you so do not sound hick country. teach me how to do that audio thing and i'll post me! i guarantee you i am more country than you! :P

 
At 12:31 AM , Blogger caroline said...

LOL
you crack me up, chickie

 
At 5:10 PM , Blogger mikster said...

Atta girl!!....quitting smoking was one of the hardest things I've done...but totally worth it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home