Just As i Am...

9.15.2005

as i promised...

first off... i thought this was funny and you'd get a laugh - at the very least!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


second - i said i would post random thoughts... and i've collected them over the week.

** My mom informed me the other day that i am no longer in my early 20s. she went on to tell me i'm not even in my mid-20s, but that i'm in my late 20s! ack! where the hell have all my years gone? if you find a bottle of goldschlagger - please check to see if the remnants of my last 6 years are floating at the bottom...

** today i was in the bathroom at school in the science building... and there was grafiti. it read "gravity sucks" and i don't know why - but that absolutely made my day!

** i want a shirt with the Periodic Table of Elements on it. i know this is just broadcasting to the world the extreme nerdiness that possesses me... but i want one because, well, i'm a nerd!

** does anyone else's iPod play the same damn songs on shuffle all the damn time?? i've even rated them to play different songs and some less than others... and nope. still the same songs. and there are thousands of songs in there!!! why am i not hearing them all?

** when i was younger - i wanted to be a prostitute. seriously. and it's all because of Pretty Woman. my cousin and i would dress up in our leather skirts and fishnet pantyhose and walk around saying "work it - own it..."


** my friend monica and i were separated at birth or very possibly cloned. except she's a skinny little size FOUR witch that looks like Eva Longoria. but in the "life department" we're very alike. she called me the other day and asked what i was doing... i said "studying on the toilet!" and she laughed and said "OMG! i do that TOO!" we're perfect for each other!

** i just realized that Biology courses are easy. Genetics, ladies and gentlemen... is easy.

** organic chemistry on the other hand - is NOT going to be easy.

** somewhere in the midst of being a mother and student,employee and everything else i am - i've lost my confidence in relationships. think i have nothing to bring to "the table" and well - that's fine and dandy to think that - but quite another to tell HIM that.

** i just realized... i'm not just getting older - but i already AM old. i'm walking around campus with kids. i'm not a kid!

** wearing the thongs today and HALLELUJAH! they're right where they're supposed to be! my logic? would you prefer to have a piece of material one inch thick for a wedge or the entire piece of material that it takes to cover your fat arse in the first place, shoved up in your goodies?? huh? huh?

and now - i'm off to O-Chem. i love to walk campus - gives me hope that i'll lose some poundage while doing it....

10 Comments:

At 10:18 AM , Blogger Brynne said...

Girl you are so funny. You should have called me lastnight!!
You need to read my blog.. You'll appreciate it!

 
At 10:42 AM , Blogger kristina contes said...

No way...how did you get that!? I WANT IT!!

I never knew YOU were the little flecks of gold in the bottom of my shot glass...sweet!

I KNOW! My ipod will play the least cool songs over and over agin, like it's laughing at me. And the one I really love is only played like twice. Garbage!

"Own it, own it!"

I am old too. I am amongst 18 year ols in class. The even more annoying part is I DRESS like them. Damn.

I say that about the undies to my mother in law all the time.

Chris, you are genius!

 
At 11:38 AM , Blogger Jen said...

Oh my lovely, you crack my ass up. Is that sign for freakin real?????

Ummm...if you're old, what does that make me??? You callin me old girl?? :)

 
At 12:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Chris you always crack me up girl! Gotta love the thongs as no wedgie! Too cool your the gold crap in the bottm of my shot glasses huh!

 
At 1:59 PM , Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

Ok the periodic table of elements shirt would be cool and so not dorky. Well maybe so dorky that its cool? Ya know like when my Kanye rocks the argyle sweater vest ;)

And you *so* have goods to bring to the table. Your personality, your humor, your ability to juggle all these things. You've got it and any guy better know it

 
At 1:59 PM , Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:13 PM , Blogger Brynne said...

Ok i just went and re read my blog and i didn't say who's house i went to..... I went to SCOTT'S house!
I'm glad you liked my post :)

 
At 4:41 PM , Blogger caroline said...

hahha. your effin' post made me crack up yo! hahahah

 
At 8:31 PM , Blogger Amber said...

1. your photo cracked my ass up.
2. late 20's sounds bad, but just wait until it is late 30's!!!! LOL :o)
3. gravity does suck. esp. if you have breast fed. arg.
4. hey i think that would make a rocking shirt.
5. my ipod has been doing fine on the old shuffle mode. i would contact the smart asses at apple.
6. i wanted to be a taxi driver. don't ask me why. i like your prostitue story better. lol
7. you would be amazed by the things i do while on the toliet. rg is always like..what in the hell are you doing in there?!?!
8. you are crazy.
9. you are right.
10. you haven't lost your confidence...YOU ARE BUSY TAKING CARE OF YOU AND ALL YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES. it is hard. but i know you are doing a damn good job. i have no doubts. if the man can't understand, kick him. hee hee.
11. you are too a kid.
12. goodies...such a great word to describe the netherlands. :o)
miss you, hope things are well. xoxo

 
At 9:23 PM , Blogger Missy said...

you are cracking me up.
I miss you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home