Just As i Am...

8.19.2005

what the eff?

just a few things i want to discuss...

1. i do NOT have an actual iPod. i am jonesing for one hardcore though! i think when i get my pell grant money i'm going to buy one. But, i also want a scanner... soooooo survey says: scanner or iPod? i already have an mp3 player, we went through this a few weeks ago - i was asking permission to call my current player an iPod even though it isn't really one...

2. what is up with the spam comments on my last post? who gets spam comments? (besides me?) i decided to leave them though because they make me laugh my arse off!

3. an ooooooold friend/ex boyfriend/ friend with health benefits - called me up at the OG last night and left a message for me to call him back. i did and we talked until 1am. he just got out of a really serious relationship and is super hurt. he's one of those guys that you know that is truly a good guy and gets treated like dirt. why do we women do this? and i'll be the first to admit i'm one of the guilty!

4. i bought myself some new pink earrings today. i'm having trouble with this whole clothes shopping thing. first of all - i am anti-girl. i hate all things girlie - gimme some high tech toys anyday! but shopping.... blech! so i'd decided when i got pregnant that i was going to be more girlie - start wearing something other than Old Navy clothes - and well, i've done okay so far. and i said "chriselda, you will buy yourself ONE outfit per paycheck" and i go to the stores and take Kristi's advice about my basics... and come out with NOTHING... but pink earrings! Secondly, working at Olive Garden and having to wear a tie will seriously put a damper on the quest for girliness - i can't help but check out ties everytime i go shopping. i feel so butch...

5. the other day i put my panties on inside out. i was sitting at my desk and felt a little ass draft - so i thought "surely my crack is showing" so i didn't want to be one of those girls and quickly felt back there and ... WTF?! there's a tag - then i realize they're on inside out.... AND i was indeed showing some arse. well, just the thong part... but i hate when i can see a chics thong.

6. i lost 4lbs. but found them this morning in my breakfast taco.

7. laken LOVES baby einstein - the frog character is his favorite - he cracks up. He also got a haircut from his "MOMO" which is my mom. He was looking pretty shabby so she basically scalped him. i'll have to post a pic this weekend. and ugh - i work mad hours from here on out. but one day - this will all pay off.

8. sorry i haven't posted to everyone's blog lately - you are all so great and there are so many of you that i read and get really close to and wish i could stay on the up and up with everyone. i need some phone numbers cause LORD knows i can talk on the phone!

9. it's time to get ready for work (again).

********************** i shall return here or on your blog *****************

5 Comments:

At 5:30 PM , Blogger island jen said...

ok, i am dying...this is too funny! love your random blogging!!

 
At 6:28 PM , Blogger Jen said...

Darling, do not worry about not being on everyone's blog, we know you love us. :) And we love you.

Numero 6 is a riot. Hopefully they will get lost again, I could stand for about 30 of em to get lost.

Waitressing is hard on your ego sometimes I think. Esp. if you have to wear an extremely androgynous shirt and tie. Just wear what feels right, and feels good, and makes you feel like a princess.

 
At 6:29 PM , Blogger Jen said...

And e-mail me (jenjock1@yahoo.com) maybe we can chitty chat on the phone sometime.

 
At 9:55 PM , Blogger caroline said...

HAHAHAH yeah your spam comments are hilarious. And I always notice em because I always seem to get here after you get like 4 of them! LOL. LMAO at #6 like everyone else....and pink earrings! Cuteness! Haha...I am your opposite, I love anything and everythign girly I must make you gag. HAHAHA.

 
At 8:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

LOL!!! I love the Baby Einstein serious, it's so good! It's a tough choice scanner or iPod. I say buy a scanner and get the iPod for a Christmas present :D That way you get both!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home