Just As i Am...

8.23.2005

turns out...

i'm a playful kisser...

i stole this from my girl Bex's blog

Take the quiz: "What Kinda Kiss R U?"


Playful Kiss
The playful kiss is about you having fun and not needing to have feelings for that person. You just go with the flow! (i look nothing like these hoodrats! by the way!)

apparently - i'm a playful kisser. and wtf? the last ? asks if i'm a "Cheerleader/BI/Lesbian" why are those bunched up in the same category? more over... "no need to have feelings for that person"... does that equate to "filthy slut" as Kristi likes to call me??

hmph!

screw the LOT of you!

4 Comments:

At 8:59 PM , Blogger Missy said...

oh man... I have got to do this!
you filthy sl.. .aw man I can't write that!

 
At 7:51 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

LOL!!! I have to check out this quiz later on tonight. :D

 
At 8:04 AM , Blogger Jen said...

Must check out quiz later. I was looking at that pic going WTF?? I didn't think she looked like that. He he. You filthy slut you.

 
At 9:11 PM , Blogger TriciaNae said...

hey you! you have been tagged...check out my blog :)

also...no my lil sis hasn't had the baby yet...October 3rd!!! can't wait!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home