Just As i Am...

9.08.2005

random friday!

yesterday's post sucked ass. so here are a few things i caught myself thinking and vowed to post them "Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy" style...

and here they are in no particular order... this feels so good, i might make it a weekly thing!


  • Am i the only person who has had her fill of Dr. Phil??
  • Does Oprah ever get tired of being on the cover of her own magazine? seriously - she's always on it. (not much of an oprah fan - she's on at the same time as Ellen, and well... sorry Oprah - i promise it's not cause you're black though!)
  • i always use the handicap stall in the restroom. always. if it's taken, or doesn't exist period... i just don't go until i can find one. it's mainly because i am claustrophobic. but this makes me ask, "do i have a right to complain about the people who park in the handicap spot even though they're not handicapped?" what if they do it because they're mainly lazy??
  • did you know that when you flush the toilet the water can spray up to ten feet? brushed your teeth lately? my toothbrush is within that ten foot radius... YICK! (yes i said "yick")
  • why can't guys just be normal?
  • i heard a commercial about complaining (i think it's a beer commercial) and the guy says "i wish the people who complain about gas prices could realize that they are the same people that spend about $20 a gallon for coffee...." and that got me thinking... and highly upset because i am ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE.
  • in my Organic Chemistry lab yesterday - the girl next to me didn't know how to use a lighter. so i had to light her bunsen burner for her ... FOUR times. i finally told her that wasn't going to work all semester. seriously - how does this happen?
  • how is it possible that i have an obscene amount of music on my iPod and still nothing good to listen to? i'm STILL bitchin'
  • pink has very quickly become one of my favorit colors. i used to despise the color. now it looks like a bottle of Pepto Bismol exploaded in my closet...
  • i put my panties on wrong... YET AGAIN! there really is no excuse for this. really.
  • i lost two pounds. i'm not sure where they went. but i WAS vomitting for a whole day. my mom asked me if i was pregnant. WHAT?! there is a pre-req to getting pregnant... and i'm not meeting that...
  • am i supposed to be upset that the guy i'm "seeing" went to a boobie bar? cause i'm not. and i don't care. it's his own damn fault that he chooses to torture himself and throw his money away to support some crack-whore's drug addiction. oh, that's not fair... that's stereotyping!

and that's about it... that's me in a nutshell. just a bunch of random, useless information and thoughts. the mathematical process for these thoughts IS available if you're wondering how i go from one thing to the next...

7 Comments:

At 2:13 PM , Blogger tg said...

You crack me up. I have heard that toliet thing and I think about it everytime I flush! Props to you for O Chem. That is like one of the two crazy science classes which I actually didn't take.

 
At 6:31 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

You are CRACKIN' me up!

 
At 7:46 PM , Blogger island jen said...

LMAO..that was so funny and so wrong all at the same time...hmmm...

ewwww...it really sprays 10ft? and OMG...seriously, you put your panties on wrong!!!

You are too funny girl!

 
At 12:08 PM , Blogger kristina contes said...

I heard the toilet thing was @) feet!!!!! ALWAYS close the seat now...

And I def spend 20 bucks a gallon on coffee...but at least a effing TASTE the shit!!!

I totally hear ya on the Oprah thing...she is so irritating on that damn magazine.

 
At 1:45 PM , Blogger Brynne said...

Oh girl, you never fail to make me laugh! Sorry i didn't call you lastnight. I will try to tonight!

 
At 5:38 PM , Blogger Vicki said...

You're too funny! Pink's the stuff, seriously. I almost always use the handicapped cause some stalls are so skinny and I'm really not.

 
At 7:07 PM , Blogger amberdusk said...

I definately love pink too! AND I still have flushing phobias from my childhood. Doesn't help that my toilet can be heard a mile away :) I like your list. Seems like a fun idea to do.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home