Just As i Am...

8.28.2005

tag, I'm IT!

holy cow! i've never played internet tag before. i thought i was safe on base. guess not.

anyway, Tricia you rock girlie! so you've tagged me and i have to share five absolutely random and pointless, unnecessary, unsolicited, information about myself... so here goes:

1. i'm an absolute Obsessive Compulsive when it comes to my shampoo bottles. They all have to be faced the same direction. And if one is at a 30 degree angle, so is it's corresponding bottle of Conditioner.

2. i usually go to sleep wearing my makeup. i know it's gross and soooo bad for the pores (not to mention my pillows) but i am so lazy when i'm sleepy.

3. my favorite color is white because -to me- it symbolizes purity, freshness, cleanliness... and i am NONE of those things! ;)

4. i wore high heels to the mall the other day and when i got home, i realized i'd rub the skin off of one of my toes. It is very painful... but looking cute in those heels was soooooo worth it.

5. when i was younger, we lived by the prison and we were watching the news one night and they were reporting that a convicted SEX OFFENDER had escaped from the prison and was probably in the area. and then my mom sent me out to throw the trash. i was so scared, and it was right in front of the house. but i ran out there - tossed the trash in and out jumped a flippin' cat! i've been afraid of the dark ever since...

i do have other things to post, but i'm going to go ahead and save those for tomorrow. Meanwhile - i hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my gals Linds

and Emily Kate!!! i hope your days are fantastic!

i did send you some mail love so please keep an eye out! i am sure it's late. i sent out a CJ the same day, and it was recieved - BUT Caroline had to pay 95 cents for it. Sorry, Cathy, i SWEAR that lady at the post office did that whole weight thing for me. it's her fault - not mine.

2 Comments:

At 11:48 AM , Blogger island jen said...

heehee...lovin all these random facts everyone has been posting!! and what's a little toe skin if you look cute in heels!! LOL!!

 
At 6:36 AM , Blogger Brynne said...

I think it's time to update missy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home