Just As i Am...

11.21.2006

BAH HUMBUG!!!!!

Wed - work/rehearsal I'm booked 10am-11pm
thurs - turkey/stuffing/pumpkin pie/ two hour episode of Grey's - nuf said
Fri- work/ rehearsal I'm booked 10am-11pm
Saturday - work 10-2 and then again from 5-10 (have also scheduled some breathing...)
Sunday - church/lunch/Rehearsal

this sunday we start Hell Week!!! we'll be there sunday through saturday evening next week! That's 6 days! that's 24 hours of Christmas cheer.

BAH FRIGGIN HUMBUG!

i'm not a christmas person. my tree HAS been up for a week now. but only because i won't have time any time soon. better early than never.

The show opens 9 days from today! Choreographer added a whole new waltz today! ok. i'm not a dancer. in any way. shape. or. form. but. good news? my partner rawks the kasbah!

New job is FANTASTICAL-like! i am lurving it! 100% I am having a blast. i have to nix the high heels. and that makes me sad. i get to do sales presentations tomorrow? would you believe me if i told you i was a fast learner?

Rachel Ray is great. she won the Iron Chef competition last week. Giada who? I've cooked a couple of times this week. I feel like such a grown up.

now if i can just keep the city from shutting my water off every week........

13 Comments:

At 11:54 PM , Blogger caroline said...

next week will be hellish for me too. too much stuff to do. AHHHHHHHHHHHH. why when i have a bunch of stuff to do, it comes ALL AT ONCE and then when i have nothing, there's nothing? hmph

 
At 12:29 AM , Blogger gloria said...

enjoy your 3 hour block on saturday, k?

oh, and this schedule will simply
not
*do*
when i move to Texas...
you know this
right?

 
At 5:07 AM , Blogger Raina* said...

Holy crap, this is a
two-comment-in-one job.

Dude, you should throw in an extra 1-2 more breathing breaks into that schedule!! You'll burn yourself out!

And congrats on the new job!!
Sounds like you'll be very happy there!
And that's all that really matters.

 
At 6:28 AM , Blogger justem said...

Glad you got a good dancing partner. I had to give up my dream (okay only kind of a dream...as a kid) of being a broadway actress when I realized that if I tried to dance on stage I'd be endangering all those around me, as well as those in the audience!!

 
At 8:05 AM , Blogger Lyrically speaking said...

Glad to know that your partner rocks, seems like you have a crazy schedule but it sounds like a lot of fun. Enjoy!!

 
At 8:15 AM , Blogger Greta Adams said...

i am so glad all is well with the new job!!!

better start being a xmas person that is the best time for kids....

BAH HUMBUG!!

 
At 8:50 AM , Blogger Scott said...

That sounds really rough! Keep your head up and the goals in front of you. You will make it through.

Scott

 
At 8:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

They keep shutting your water off? Yikes, I thought I had it bad. Hope you continue to like your new job. Just remember to eat girlfriend!

 
At 1:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree with taking more breathing breaks
((hugs to you))

amber

 
At 7:23 PM , Blogger Grace said...

Wow, sounds like a tough time...

It'll all be over with before you know it, and you'll be proud of yourself for doing so great. Congrats on the job!

 
At 8:14 PM , Blogger Christielli said...

Again, I'm always amazed on how you can juggle so much at once.

I struggle with a job and a messy apartment. ;)

 
At 12:24 AM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

yeah girl, you schedule those breathing breaks. i'm so glad you enjoy your job; there's truly nothing better than that. oh yeah, i still wear the high heels. there are some things that i pretend not to learn.

 
At 7:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to hear the new job is going well!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home