Just As i Am...

11.07.2006

is it fixed yet?






These are a few shots from a couple of years ago. You can see the rest of them HERE
some of you have already seen these. these are fairly unedited. good times. i went to the Burden Brothers concert and due to the size of my lens (teehee) i was able to climb on stage and get some really cool shots. 99% of event photography depends on me acting like i'm supposed to be there! Anyway, i miss my camera. so i'm paying tribute.

If you don't have any of their music, please get some now. Especially It's a Beautiful Night. It makes me smile. So does Dirty Sanchez.

Imaging USA is in January and i'm soooooo eager to go.

If you're bored (ahem, Jen) and like photography, i urge you to check out the following:

Christoper McLallen
Timothy Devine (interesting compositions here)
Kirk Edwards
and my new favorite Boutwell Studios

*************************************
things that proved the full moon today:

Texas is apparently not so Kinky
Plumbers came to the house and said "Wow! you got a sewage LAKE! under here"
Said plumbers found my Massengil (how's THAT for embarrasing)
Random truck in parking lot BACKFIRED on me!
Paternal Unit almost justified Rush Limbaugh's nasty comments about Michael J. Fox. Then continued to tell me that he didn't support stem cell research. GASP!

friggin' Conservative Republicans

8 Comments:

At 12:02 AM , Blogger gloria said...

did you look like a cartoon with black soot all over your face when the truck backfired?
lol
that would have been funny!
only not to you.
but these things.
you know they happen only to you.
so i have to giggle a little.
for your sake.

 
At 6:15 AM , Blogger Scott said...

A Lake? That is brutal... hope that they were able to fix it up for you.

Poor Kinky.

Scott

 
At 6:37 AM , Blogger Greta Adams said...

massengill...bwhahahahahaha girl that is funny....don;t you know to put that shit under your mattress,....plummers don't have to be under there....lol

great pics

 
At 10:09 AM , Blogger Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Did I ever tell you the story of how my flushed tampons caused so many problems at the in-laws house's pipes (years ago) that roto-rooter had to dig up their entire yard to fix the sewer main into their house?? Talk about embarrasing!!

 
At 3:34 PM , Blogger Mad Munkey said...

My photos don't rate? *sob*

 
At 7:47 PM , Blogger Barb said...

The red in the background of those pics is hot!

Your sewer comments make me beyond nervous. We have a little water guy coming to the house tomorrow as we have been having BIG problems. Will remember to hide all things personel.

 
At 11:41 PM , Blogger caroline said...

you make me laugh!
lol

 
At 7:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whewwww. My sides hurt from laughing. I never knew Massengill had such an effect on your everyday life, bwahahahah. The car back firing, all I say is you standing with a bag full of something in your hand with black soot on your face and your facial expression saying, "What the fuck?!?!?!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home