Just As i Am...

1.18.2006

here ya go...

i am still very much alive! and kickin' too! this will be short because i'm at school. i promise to
update soon! but for now Happy Hump Day!!!


An 80 year old woman was arrested for shop lifting. When she went before the judge he asked her, "What did you steal?"

She replied: a can of peaches.

The judge asked her why she had stolen them and she replied that she was hungry.

The judge then asked her how many peaches were in the can. She replied 6. The judge then said, "I will give you 6 days in jail."

Before the judge could actually pronounce the punishment the woman's husband spoke up and asked the judge if he could say something.

He said, " What is it? "

The husband said "She also stole a can of peas."

14 Comments:

At 9:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bwahaha! Thanks, I needed that! Now on with getting through this day.... :)

 
At 9:16 AM , Blogger Brynne said...

LMAO that is hilarious!!!!
I needed a laugh.

Yes the shadow on the right IS me and i DO have an ass you just can't see it.... LOL

I'm having Chriselda withdrawls

 
At 10:48 AM , Blogger Just Me said...

that's funny!

My New Blog!

 
At 1:13 PM , Blogger Scott said...

Very funny stuff!! Haha.. i am amused for sure.

Scott

 
At 9:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, i read that a few weeks ago on a forward and thought it was totally cute. the picture just makes it perfect.

 
At 10:09 PM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

MAYBE that took me a second to get. but don't worry, I got it.

 
At 8:47 AM , Blogger Jen said...

BWAHAHAHAHA. FUNNN__EEEEE

XOXO, J

 
At 9:08 AM , Blogger Jamie said...

Ha! Love it! :)

 
At 12:56 PM , Blogger Jolene said...

Thats too funny! Thanks for sharing!

 
At 2:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee hee hee...
thanks for making me smile girl!

 
At 4:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hahahaha!!!! Too cute!

 
At 5:45 PM , Blogger tg said...

Love it!

 
At 9:05 PM , Blogger Raina* said...

OMG, bwa-hahahaha that'll be Jimmy and I years down the road.

 
At 6:50 AM , Blogger Brynne said...

I'm sorry.... I forget what i've told you and what i haven't told you. I mean to have a double life i swear!!

I've had enough stalkers in my life i don't need another one. Sorry!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home