Just As i Am...

7.11.2006

"i can be the meanest person in the world - so i apologize to you and to anyone else that i hurt too..."

so i have to say sorry for being a debbie downer lately
lots on my mind and plate
i'm starting things
ending things
missing things
skipping things...

i saw this on Grace's blog and had to take it because way back when, i was a "sanguine" but after taking this again, i realize this fits me to a T.

You Have a Choleric Temperament
You are a person of great enthusiasm - easily excited by many things.Unsatisfied by the ordinary, you are reaching for an epic, extraordinary life.You want the best. The best life. The best love. The best reputation.
You posses a sharp and keen intellect. Your mind is your primary weapon.Strong willed, nothing can keep you down. Your energy can break down any wall.You're an instantly passionate person - and this passion gives you an intoxicating power over others.
At your worst, you are a narcissist. Full of yourself and even proud of your faults.Stubborn and opinionated, you know what you think is right. End of discussion.A bit of a misanthrope, you often see others as weak, ignorant, and inferior.


yeah. good times! every single bit of this is true. especially the "proud of your faults"
if you know me at all... you know how freaky scary it is to have a little 5 question quiz (that is usually so vague that it would spit out the correct answer for anyone) give me these results.

and now i'm off to physics lecture. physics lab down this morning.
this getting up at 7am thing is going to get old...

14 Comments:

At 9:34 AM , Blogger Jamie said...

I'm so sorry you're feeling down babe. :( Bigs hugs to you.

 
At 9:51 AM , Blogger Queue_t said...

I too send a few of my happy pills if I really could I would!

take care of you

 
At 9:57 AM , Blogger Barb said...

Hmmmmm. I can't think of anything more original than "Hang in there." Very lame. You deserve better than that!

 
At 10:41 AM , Blogger Scott said...

You will get through this patch. Just think when Laken comes home you are going to freak out happy!

Scott

oh yeah, i am choleric too....

 
At 11:00 AM , Blogger Christielli said...

Good luck with the lab. My memory of physics labs is having all of these weird instruments in front of me and having no freakin' clue what to do with them.

 
At 2:29 PM , Blogger Greta Adams said...

kisses...you are fabulous babe!!!

 
At 2:57 PM , Blogger sarah said...

*mwah*

 
At 6:06 PM , Blogger elizabeth said...

girl, if you will just turn on some good ol classic rock, you'll feel oodles better.

i promise.

big hugs!

 
At 9:29 PM , Blogger -jason- said...

physics and physics lab were horrible experiences. on the upside, it's crammed into the summer so once you get your A, you won't have to go through another 11 weeks or whatever of it.

wishing you lots of luck!

 
At 10:55 PM , Blogger Grace said...

Ewww physics... I don't know how you people do it. I'm a math girl. But either way, I hope you're enjoying it, goodest of luck to you.

 
At 11:07 PM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

dear debbie downer,
you're not being down enough to be considered debbie downer; you're fine. and if you've read any of my posts during the school year, you'll know that i understand more than anything. ANYTHING.

i can't take the personality test- do you have a link? i am pretty desperate to know my temperment. fine, less than desperate. but it'd still be sweet to know! <3

 
At 4:49 PM , Blogger 2 Dollar Productions said...

I think that is a great reading for temperment all the way through.

Besides, I always tell people that if they think I'm a narcassist it's only because they don't realize how perfect I am.

This obviously leads down the road to misanthropy.

 
At 7:31 PM , Blogger Amber said...

i misses you.

 
At 9:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry about the early mornings
and you can call and complain to me
if you want and it won't even bother
me at all. meloves debbie downer.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home