Just As i Am...

6.11.2006

the thing is...

my skin feels nasty (please see post below)
i can finally move today. yesterday sucked because i had to go to work and wear a bra. didn't want to sock somebody in the eye with one of the girls.

my roommate is visiting family today and i've had the house to myself
i can't remember the last time i lived alone.
i kinda miss it.
i miss apartment life sometimes, too.

anyway, Michelle emailed me and asked if i wanted to take part in a new type of scrapbooking challenge. very a la the Effer Dares or Freestyle Blog. but this one is different in that it will require you to really weigh in. And by that i mean... How much is too much?? I don't head it up, by any means, but i hope that we see some stuff that is over the top in content too. i'm tired of the fluffy stuff that i see in every single issue of every single scrapbooking magazine. If i had the money to start a Realist sort of magazine... i'd do it. In any event, i encourage you to head on over to the blog we started and link up your pages. This first challenge is definitely Michelle style! Not to mention that she sucks you in with a reference to Arby's Roast Beef and Cheddar!

So i have over 10,000 photos and i still can't find anything to scrap. so please... send me stuff.

and sorry to the boys and non scrappers for the sidetrack into scrapbooking lalaland

19 Comments:

At 3:35 PM , Blogger angieoh! said...

Chriselda...your new banner rocks!!!! I also tried my hand at the challenge..check it out (gbpea)

 
At 7:11 PM , Blogger Raina* said...

I love your attempt at the challenge. You rocked it.

Have you been sitting around naked with the roommate gone?

 
At 8:22 PM , Blogger Grace said...

Hey Chriselda! Yay, I'm happy to be here again. I love your blog's new look... I'm not sure how long it's been this way, seeing that it's been a while since I've visited... but either way, it's very nice! Hope the sunburn's feeling better!

 
At 10:50 PM , Blogger Michelle W. said...

food...

Arbys...

me...
it's all good...

 
At 7:20 AM , Blogger Scott said...

Hope that the burn is all healed up. That really sucks!! Thanks for the guy scrapping disclaimer!

Scott

 
At 9:06 AM , Blogger Jamie said...

i hope your skin feels better soon yo!!! no good! and how cool are those challenges!!! fun stuff! :)

 
At 9:23 AM , Blogger sarah said...

LOVE the new banner....

I can't wait to check out those challenges! :)

 
At 11:08 AM , Blogger TriciaNae said...

love the banner chika.
awesome challenge.
i'm all over this.

 
At 12:19 PM , Blogger tg said...

Love the banner -- and congrats on the nomination. I find it hard to believe you have nothing to scrap with that cutie Laken around :) Let me know if you want to swap pics.

 
At 12:49 PM , Blogger Greta Adams said...

bwhahahaha i need that banner.....love it.....going to check the how much blog now...

tootles

 
At 10:22 PM , Blogger Felicia said...

Cool, I'm going to have to make time to do these challenges.

 
At 10:31 PM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

i saw this yesterday and was going to comment, but then i saw the "how much is too much" and got distracted and you know how that goes. never made it back. but i did today.

i hope your back/body is getting better! are you getting tanner rather than burnt yet? dont worry, it's the next step. i think. right?

let's photo swap!!

 
At 11:52 PM , Blogger gloria said...

Cute idea.

How long will each challenge last?

Cuz, dude, the last thing I need is another deadline.

XOX

 
At 12:15 AM , Blogger Monica said...

great freakin banner!! love it :D

 
At 6:57 AM , Blogger Colleen said...

yay for new challenge blogs! keep up with the aloe lotion. your skin will feel better soon

 
At 11:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is the link to the challenge website? Is it on Michelle's blog? Let me know!
Kristi sauer

 
At 7:01 PM , Blogger Kat said...

fun stuff!!!

 
At 6:22 AM , Blogger justem said...

I know what you mean about having tons to scrap, but not finding anything good!! I have like a billion boxes, but can never seem to find anything that inspires me!! Hope the burn is healing up!

 
At 6:22 PM , Blogger Jill H said...

oh my, i'm laughing so hard at your new banner!!!!
soooo funny, love it.
i could also be a consultant on that topic.
you should be getting Amy's 80's music CJ by Thurs. or Fri...there's somthing to scrap!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home