Just As i Am...

5.13.2005

i'm GENIUS!!!

First of all, let me just start out with ... what the hell am i doing up this late?! Great, now that's outta my system. I am really ticked off that i started this Blog right now. I'm in the middle of a major move and i have all of 5 boxes packed!

Second, i fell for a stupid Urban Legend email about Neiman Marcus Cookies this afternoon. Dammit! I kept thinking, Neiman Marcus has cookies? Apparently they do, but still, the email was a bunch of hooey! How was i supposed to know, I've never been to a Neiman Marcus... uncultured SWINE!

Third, it's now 4am and i'm sitting here rubbing my eyes 'cause they itch... couldn't figure it out for the longest time, and now i've got it! My contact is torn! can you believe that? TORN! i'm wearing torn contacts! what an Einstein!

---- and now it's time for me to go to sleep! My son will probably wake me up because he's soaked his diaper again! i'm so glad i'm not a baby! can you imagine what life is like when you have to depend on someone else to wipe your ass? I don't know about you, but i like being in control of that, thankyouverymuch!

Only 8 more days until i have to have all of my stuff in boxes... and i'm sitting here with this blog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home