Just As i Am...

1.14.2007

where's the tylenol?

no more kate and owen
still don't understand the Family Stone
You're the One that i Want - almost the best show on TV
60s music... it should run through my veins soon, hopefully

right now...




this makes me happy
he's so cute
and apparently, buff
i can't decided if i think he's hotter than his sister, Maggie

the kid is sick
and uber clingly

new words this week are "pwease" and "wheredgo" (where did it go?)
"wawa" (water) "leche" (spanish for milk)

i'm sure there are more
i want to travel
like, now


did sarah jessica parker just say "hold the phone"
wtf???
when did she go ghetto?

also, if you have recently switched to blogger beta, i've lost your RSS feed on my blog lines. Michelle-O i can't find you girl...

and, despite that i leave no comments. i do read. i know that you've all take photos of the things you love in your house. i know that you're keeping things fancy simple. i know that your obessesed with posters. that your friend is recovering from a driveby, that Hawaii was great, that you drive barefoot in mississippi, that people are talking shit about you on other sites (you self absorbed biotch), that your pictures are rawking ass... and i'm looking right here!!!, that you're waiting to travel with your snappy new luggage, and that your scrappy skills are making me sick but i'm glad you're enjoying the beer... and i love the new avatar!

i love high heels
ok.
that's all


12 Comments:

At 9:08 PM , Blogger Greta Adams said...

bwhahahhahahahah!!! girl you crack me up...

okay i have to know who is talking about who? inquiring minds want to know!

 
At 9:10 PM , Blogger JB said...

hey baby! I LOVE Grease! B laughs and rolls his eyes because I just think it's so fun!

And yeah, I gotta know who you're talking about in that last paragraph!

 
At 9:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am indeed waiting to travel with my snappy new luggage! i'm trying to plan a trip right now actually!

 
At 6:07 AM , Blogger Scott said...

I think that is your best post that I have read in a long time. Gald to see you having fun with it again!

Scott

 
At 6:30 AM , Blogger BRANDY said...

I think that last bit was regarding me, you, phone call, bait shop, german beer, squishy boobs, or something...pretty sure it was me.

 
At 9:00 AM , Blogger island jen said...

love me some chriselda randomness! and your little man sounds like he's gettin' to be a little talker!!

 
At 9:56 AM , Blogger sarah said...

oooh! sounds like things are going well for you right now!

love the random and the tidbits of other peoples posts at the end of yours! fun! :)

 
At 7:45 PM , Blogger angieoh! said...

hey girl.... happy new year! I hope 2007 is your happiest year ever.

 
At 1:12 PM , Blogger gloria said...

:P

okay if that was jake- then yum. (you tube says video is no longer available)
totally crushing on jake since jarhead...

 
At 7:00 PM , Blogger Amber said...

i misses you.
you funny.
xoxoxoxox

 
At 8:42 PM , Blogger Christielli said...

I love love loved Jakey's monologue!!

That dress really did show off his arms...

 
At 8:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You crack me up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home