Just As i Am...

1.19.2007

lookie lookie!!!

Girl Scout Cookies are on sale
and on my ass now in the shape of 50 extra pounds
I got my business cards for the freelance gig i do
and realized i can't spell "approching"
i'm watching a Nick Nolte movie
and i don't know what it is
but i'm too lazy to change the channel

I think i might scrapbook soon
So, I auditioned for another play
i did well
i didn't get it
Which, is honestly ok with me
i mean i'm sad
but a little relieved
mostly relieved
i tried
win some
lose some

also got a new Lomography Fisheye Camera
best money i ever spent

here's a little sample of the goods (and my photoshop skills)



oh and... if you are all into PS, they released CS3 and you can get the Beta at Adobe's Site

oh em jee (omg)

laken is drugged in this picture
he was sick
we were on our way to Cracker Barrell
for meatloaf


ok.
i'm tired

7 Comments:

At 6:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is official--we are definitely soul sisters.
cracker barrel and meatloaf.
be still my heart!

 
At 1:06 PM , Blogger gloria said...

fish eye is the shiznet.
gonna haveta look into that.

<3

and put down the GS cookies- that sh borders on racketeering!

 
At 9:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know, in canada, cracker barrel is a type of cheese.

 
At 11:26 PM , Blogger caroline said...

mmmm. GS cookies.
lomos are fun. even though mine isn't fisheye. and even though i can't use it because i can't get my roll of film out? HAHA.

 
At 8:49 AM , Blogger sarah said...

okay...
i need to find a girl scout.
love those darn cookies!

 
At 1:15 PM , Blogger Scott said...

We cahnged our girl guide cooker bakers here a couple of years ago and they suck now... so so sad.

Cool pic.

 
At 9:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You crack me up! How the heck did you get GS cookise already!?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home