Just As i Am...

11.26.2006

only one thing could drag me away from the soft glow of electric sex gleaming in the window!!!

So I'm addressing a bit of something something.

  • The reason i protest word verification is because i feel as though if it takes me 45 seconds just to say something on your blog because i have to keep RE-entering the magic word... and because you'd rather put me and everyone else through THAT just so you don't have to hit DELETE when you get a spam comment... if you don't have time - neither do i. (i'm half serious, half sarcasm - but mostly serious)
  • You'll shoot your eye out
  • Thursday is the big day. and i'm starting to get sick. laken already has it. i'm worried. sounds very chest-y, his cough. i don't want to think pnuemonia. but i do. 'Tis the season to be sick...
  • I made Struessled Sweet Potato Casserole, two Cherries Jubilee Ice Cream Pies, and breaded and baked Zucchini Chips for Turkey Day. and i only brough home empty dishes. that makes me smile. and once again... Thank you Rachel Ray and Cooking Light Magazine. (speaking of... if Cooking Light recipe calls for low fat vanilla ice cream, and i rush out and buy Blue Bell Homeade Vanilla (full fat)... am i still cooking light??)
  • my son decided to grow up. I'm not liking it
  • finals this week. on top of everything else. i'm glad. glad to be done.
  • i miss my camera

9 Comments:

At 2:59 PM , Blogger Grace said...

Good luck with your finals, you'll do great. I really hope you didn't catch a bad cold. I've had one for the past 3 months... seriously, it isn't going away.

Other than that, I've suddenly gotten quite hungry...

 
At 3:21 PM , Blogger gloria said...

oh yum.

and i am always flattered when an empty dish comes home with me!!

;)

 
At 7:46 PM , Blogger Scott said...

Hope that you feel better! The show must go on...

Good luck with the finals.

Scott

 
At 10:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate word verificiation. especially since i swear to god i usually get it right on the first try and it tells me im wrong 3 times.

 
At 6:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still have a complex about word verification being on my blog-o.

 
At 8:13 AM , Blogger Greta Adams said...

word verification sucks...i don't care about spam...i just rock on...

good luck with finals

hope laken is feeling better and you too..

miss ya..
kisses

 
At 8:56 AM , Blogger sarah said...

word verifications sucks.
hate it.
can NEVER get it right the first try.

empty dishes?
VERY flattering...those zucchini chip things sound GOOD. Love zucchini.

GOOD LUCK with finals girl.
I'll be thinking good thoughts for ya!

 
At 2:33 PM , Blogger BRANDY said...

SANTA IS ON HIS WAY TO YOUR HOUSE NEXT! He has one digital camera with your name on it! Hopefully that will make you feel better. ::HUGS::

 
At 8:49 AM , Blogger Dan said...

Let's burn our bras and cut our hair for the "End Word Verification" cause. That would rule!

Oh wait ... I don't have a bra. Everybody who has a bra, burn them. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home