Just As i Am...

9.29.2006

ya dumb dummies

(that's from My Name is Earl)

this is me happy today!
i got a new computer the other day.
i'm LOVIN' it!!!
it's an HP.

I got two singing parts in Christmas Carol
i'll be a rich woman
and a Salvation Army Folk
our budget for this show was over $25,000!
i'm so excited
































so i was able to get a few photos edited. this is my most favorite subject to use. she is extremely photographic. and has such a great contrast. You can see the rest of the photos here

now. i'm off to work.
going to watch Steel Magnolias (the play) at Amarillo Little Theatre
you can find out alot of information from the website
love this community
everyone there makes for a really nice FRIE-MILY

8 Comments:

At 9:06 AM , Blogger sarah said...

congrats on the parts in the play!
so cool!
and yay for the new computer too! :)

 
At 11:27 AM , Blogger Scott said...

Nice pics and cool beans about the play. Enjoy it!

Scott

 
At 1:53 PM , Blogger Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I am happy to hear about the new computer and congrats on the new play!!

 
At 6:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is so cool chris!!! congrats on the parts!

 
At 11:41 PM , Blogger caroline said...

YAY!!!
for the compy
for the play
and those picks ROCK

 
At 2:38 AM , Blogger gloria said...

Congrats Chriselda!

LOVE your pics...AWESOME-ness!

And dude.

You shoulda got a Dell.

J/K YaY for new 'puters!!

 
At 5:59 AM , Blogger justem said...

Very cool on your parts!! I wish I could see you on stage sometime!!!

 
At 9:27 PM , Blogger BRANDY said...

Seriously have been swamped...the kick a$$ photos remind me of the logo I am suppose to be working on. I think you found your niche BTW.

Come take my pictures! PPPPPLLLEEEAAASSSSEEE?!?!?!?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home