Just As i Am...

8.24.2006

WARNING: Bitching and Moaning Included!

i'm a bad blogger
my life is really hectic right now

started school today.
calculus. human anatomy and physiology. child psychology. art appreciation
at least i'll get
ONE A

house is still a wreck.
never packed. so there's no unpacking to do
there's just shit everywhere
the oven doesn't work
so microwaved foods and take out containers are EVERYWHERE
i tripped over my laptop power cord and the laptop went FLYING across the living room.
it's broken.
then i got about a gagillion (that's a technical term, thankyou)
trojan viruses on my computer
have to go buy a spindle of cds to back everything up so i can reformat the hard drive
for you non-computer people, that means
"wipe it clean and start all over"
which sucks
the washer machine electrical outlet for the house is wired wrong
long story short -
i sent 120 volts of electric current through my arm the other day when pulling out wet clothes. nice
Alison got kicked off of Project Runway
Entourage ends next Monday
i almost got fired from my job
but brutal honesty ("i was two hours late because i just didn't want to get out of bed") saved the day!!!
my books this semester are going to cost me a total of
$500+ dollars!
that's just the books. no lab accessories.
i found out i have to
dissect a cat in my A&P class
i am seriously considering telling her i'm a Vegan.
i mean, i hate cats, but something about raising them to kill and cut them open seems wrong!
on the upside, there are also a few
human cadavers that we will get to play with too!!!
now THAT i'm excited about
i ran out of dr. pepper
and i just ate sour cream enchiladas (sounds made up when you say it out loud)
and just realized i'm
lactose intolerant.

on the up and up...
i was driving down the street the other night
and as i passed a Dairy Queen, i decided on a name for the freelance photo biz
"Approaching Infinity"
it's a calculus term for limits
i'm a nerd
but i love it
i'm working on the portfolio
had a two hour photo shoot last week
it rained
but it was fun
i'll post some pics when i'm done editing them
(and those damn wedding pictures too...)
ok
i'm done bitching

23 Comments:

At 6:24 PM , Blogger justem said...

calc...ouch. sorry to hear about your little electircal mishap...and that your lactose intolerant! that sucks! oh...and the books..that sucsk, too. i can't wait to see the photos! :)

 
At 6:46 PM , Blogger angieoh! said...

UGH.... you forgot to mention that you have spoken to me endlessly and had to endure my bitching and moaning too!!

 
At 7:18 PM , Blogger JB said...

DUDE! Yuck!

 
At 7:40 PM , Blogger Scott said...

Love the new look... very cool. Boo to all the crap news. I hope that you feel better soon and... no more electricity going through you.

Scott

 
At 7:48 PM , Blogger Kat said...

bitching is good.... glad you got it all out!

 
At 11:23 PM , Blogger gloria said...

Dude.

I can't believe all this shit happens to you!

I mean, I *believe* it, but I can't fathom it, ya know?

Here's to an uneventful weekend for ya.

<3

 
At 6:18 AM , Blogger BRANDY said...

Just don't go into details once you distect stuff. Oh and the laptop...ouch. FINISH THOSE WEDDING PHOTOS ALREADY, GEESH. JK

 
At 7:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its always one thing after the other, isn't it!!?? Sounds like it will be a challenging semester...good luck!

 
At 10:24 AM , Blogger sarah said...

aaawwww...darlin'.
it sucks being lactose intolerant...I love all dairy but it hates me too. :(

Dude, a cat?! Um...NO WAY would I do that...but you and I are the same. A human cadaver? Yeah, now that sounds so cool!

In highschool biology they put a frog in front of me and I refused to touch it. Then the next year in A&P, I got to dissect a pig heart and a cow eyeball - that was SO cool.

Okay, now I sound even weirder. :)

 
At 2:56 PM , Blogger Greta Adams said...

calculus sucks ass dude....

 
At 7:15 AM , Blogger Barb said...

You make bitching and moaning entertaining!

Good luck with that course load.

 
At 7:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

honey, I don't think they raise the cats to kill them for dissection. I had to dissect a cat for my anatomy class (hardest class EVER, btw, but you'll do fine!) and he told us they used stray cats, ones from shelters, stuff like that. And I don't like cats or killing, but honestly, it wasn't that bad. Get a bigger cat though - more developed muscles ;) Sounds like some rough classes, but hang in there. You are super smart and I know you'll make it ok :)

 
At 9:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok
you win
that deserves all the
bitching and moaning you feel like

 
At 1:22 PM , Blogger caroline said...

ew. dissecting. ew.

 
At 4:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry your oven doesn't work. We thought our place came with a microwave but it didn't! So we haven't been able to eat much. :)

 
At 6:16 PM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

is the one A you're going to get from calculus? because come on..... you named your company "approaching infinity." don't hesitate to bring up that extra credit situation with the teacher.

 
At 5:02 PM , Blogger Raina* said...

What is a fricken sour cream enchilada?
I love sour cream, but....that's not the only thing is it right?

 
At 7:46 PM , Blogger Jill said...

ok it took me like 5 minutes to figure out how to post a dang comment!

I'm sorry you are having crappy luck.

I posted my funny story on the blog. Maybe if you go read it again it will make you feel better.
After all it is always funny to laugh at somebody who's draws fell out in the kitchen floor, right? ;)

oh--and what awesome marketing ploy are you using to get clients for photo shoots?!

 
At 9:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

a cat? FOR REAL? wtf!?

 
At 5:38 AM , Blogger 2 Dollar Productions said...

Computer viruses are the worst, and they are expensive to fix.

And you can't look at the sites that caused it to happen in the first place while it's being fixed.

The name for the photography is great.

 
At 2:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

isn't school great? i started yesterday and i don't like this semester already... cause i know i will have no time.

good luck with the computer, electrical wiring, school, and photo biz. once things get sorted out and start settling down... you'll do fine this semester =].

 
At 11:06 AM , Blogger Lyrically speaking said...

Wow, the part about your laptop, I would be devastated cause my laptop is my drug, lol, so did you make these up or did they really happen? If so, you need a big hug and a shoulder to cry on.

 
At 10:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're not having the best time are you? too bad

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home