Just As i Am...

7.26.2006

photography- it's a family affair

let me first start off by saying you can kiss your blogger photo upload ish (issue) buh-bye.
scott let me in on a tip and i MUST share it.
Download firefox/mozilla
when you come to upload on blogger, use that as your server. VOILA!

ok... now that i've done my good deed for the day...

on to the post - my mom took these pics of Laken while on their vacation to Pennsylvania. see... photography runs in the family. my mom certainly has an eye. my son definitely has the face. and i definitely love photoshop.
thanks brandi for your tippers!
this is before the hair cut!



more pics of laken in the pool... seriously. this kid is a fish.


















































































the aftermath. my son. totally loved his hair. laughed for minutes afterward. it's all funny now. laken's hair grows like he's using Rogaine. it's getting so long already.

anyway... that's my update. it's either a picture loaded one or i could start talking about lightening and resonance...

your choice!

22 Comments:

At 6:32 AM , Blogger elizabeth said...

oh that pic of him in the pool. to.die.for!!!

girl, those cheeks of his...i'd given anything to plant a gazillion smooches on him.

 
At 6:45 AM , Blogger Brynne said...

He's so freakin cute!! I must come see him soon!!!
Today is Thursday... are we going to talk ??

 
At 6:56 AM , Blogger Barb said...

Glad you chose the pics!

I love that one on the tractor.

 
At 7:25 AM , Blogger Kirsten said...

He is so adorable!

 
At 8:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god I love that pic of him on the tractor with his little belly stickin out, TOO CUTE!!!
damn he is going to be one hottie when he is older! ladies watch out!

 
At 9:15 AM , Blogger JB said...

He is so cute! I wanna pinch those cheeks! And I want that tractor! It's one of the things I wanna do before I die...drive a tractor or use one of those little backhoe things...

 
At 10:46 AM , Blogger Scott said...

Great pictures!! Such a great guy. Glad that you have him back from his vacation.

Scott

 
At 10:56 AM , Blogger Greta Adams said...

oh jesus chriselda....parents would have been at the mercy of me with that do...lol..poor little fella....i guess if he likes it that's all that matters huh? lol good thing it grows like a chia pet....
love the pics....

i repeat i never have trouble uploading pics but i use photobucket to do it maybe that's why

 
At 11:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i still can't believe your dad cut his hair. too hilarious.

 
At 12:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome pics!

 
At 12:56 PM , Blogger Lyrically speaking said...

He is adorable, the pics are so vibrant

 
At 2:08 PM , Blogger Jamie said...

I'm so going to have to download that, because I have SUCH issues with blogger! Wah!

 
At 2:08 PM , Blogger Jamie said...

I so love the pics of Laken, he's SO cute. Love.

 
At 6:17 PM , Blogger Kat said...

LOVE the pics! he's so freakin cute! love the one of him driving the tractor- too cute!!!!

 
At 8:16 PM , Blogger CrunchyChick said...

What a beautiful baby boy! Good job mama! He looks like he is barrels of fun!

 
At 11:46 PM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

you're SO right.
he's got the face for it. he's got the face for anything, i'd imagine. cutie.

 
At 5:54 AM , Blogger angieoh! said...

OH MY CUTENESS. Package him up and you guys drive up here now so I can smother him with kisses!!!!!

 
At 1:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is just the cutest!!

 
At 6:25 PM , Blogger island jen said...

omg...he is so effin cute!! seriously...look at his belly...he's got an outtie! :-)

 
At 7:40 PM , Blogger Raina* said...

Laken, too cute, adorable, perfect actually.
I kinda dig the hair....and I know hair.

 
At 10:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

look at how cute you little guy is
can i just say AHHHH??
ok i will
"AHHHHHH!!!"
i bet you are gonna scrappy those
aren'tcha
it was good to talk to you today

 
At 10:10 PM , Blogger Valerie said...

Those pics are just way too cute!! Love the one with the tractor..he is such a cutie!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home