Just As i Am...

5.10.2006

hey, it's MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!





just a few pics for you. my life is not interesting right now but i'm being hounded for an update. so here it is. so i had to do this LATE LATE LATE layout for my color cj. and it was "Aqua Martini" so i had to drink. yay! but, this is the second part of the CJ, and that, my friends, is NOT alcohol in the martini glass. it's an Ocean Water Slush from Sonic. Yes this is me... SOBER.

Brynne got to see me drunk. and passed out at IHOP, waking only long enough to shout that i needed my WHEAT NOODLES!!!

and people... this is my new 'do. i got my haircut monday morning. might have it colored this weekend. i had a funeral to go to that morning and was NOT FEELING any sort of motivation to do my hair. so i had it washed, cut and styled for me!! bwahahaha. i'm so lazy.

the last one is of laken. threw it in for good measure. love that the duckie is flying through the air. nice ness.

Went to Johnny Carinos for dinner and had the worst service ever.
went to court for the tickets i got two weeks ago. $300+ worth of fines. yay!
went to the scrappy store this afternoon and special ordered some goodies. should come in tomorrow! so excited. need me some mother's day projects.
went to the post office to mail off cjs - April... shoot me now. realized when i got there that i didn't have my wallet. screw! they go out tomorrow. i swear it!

alright. one more final tomorrow morning. Genetics. blech.
and then i'm done.
stick a fork in me... i'm done!!!

p.s. i really don't have multiple chins... it just looks that way because i have a dimple in my chin. creates and optical illusion. but.. i really am fat. so believe it sister. i have a big butt and i cannot lie. and in case you haven't seen this JAZZ... please click on this and spend the next six minutes laughing your tookas off!


15 Comments:

At 12:19 AM , Blogger Michelle W. said...

you look so cute... and Laken is just too sweet!

ticket again? Geez lady!

 
At 3:39 AM , Blogger gloria said...

OMGosh!!!!!!!

I am TOTALLY coming back to see this again!

And girl.

You are GORGEOUS. THats' one cute kid, too.

MMMM on the Sonic, and MMMMMMMMMMM on Carino's.

Where in SAT are ya? Mi madre lives by sea world...

 
At 5:06 AM , Blogger justem said...

Yeah for late c.j.s. That made me feel much better!!! And...hey...I have more than one chin...are you knockin' in??? :)

 
At 7:41 AM , Blogger X said...

That's a really cute haircut! Good stuff! :)

 
At 7:43 AM , Blogger Scott said...

Great photos... love the new hair cut and Laken as always is looking great.

Cheers,

Scott

 
At 9:53 AM , Blogger sarah said...

love the new do!

 
At 10:15 AM , Blogger angieoh! said...

Your hair is cool! I like it. Glad to hear that your exams are almost done, take a break!!!!

 
At 11:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always written that the best bloggers are from Texas. There sure are a lot of you guys.

 
At 12:44 PM , Blogger angieoh! said...

OMG... Did you just call me hooker face on my blog? You are NUTS!! Call me sometime biotch!!!

 
At 1:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny funny pictures!!! it kinda looks like Laken has no hand though, freaky!!

 
At 1:48 PM , Blogger Kat said...

such cute pics!

 
At 2:50 PM , Blogger Jamie said...

that video is beyond awesome. :) love your hair girl, it looks great! :)

 
At 5:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovin the hair and all those cute pix!! Are you sending April the aqua and the red CJ? I need to go drink an aqua drink now too!

 
At 7:47 AM , Blogger *krystyn* said...

Great pics!! Also, I checked out your LOs on flickr...they are very nice!!

 
At 8:24 AM , Blogger Greta Adams said...

girl you are so stinkin cute...that video is so freaing halarious...your hair is awesome too..

love ya

smooches

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home