Just As i Am...

5.22.2006

don't mind me

so apparently, blogger is being a jerkface and only letting me a wee bit of photos at a time. which sucks, because i have about two weeks worth of Photo of the Day shots. and here they are...


{May 5th} this is a ball that was in our garage. it's odd to me. so i had to take a picture of it. the more i stared at it, the more disturbing i found it...









{May 6th} a rack of Basic Grey at my local scrapbook store. There's nothing like retail therapy. finals were over. i failed failed failed. and basic grey was there for me. in all it's infinite glory... it was there!!!










{May 7th} my favorite way to spend my afternoons these days. we sit outside in our lawn chairs. heat. flip flops. frozen margarita. paradise!!! loves me some summer summer summer summer time... just sit back and unwind! (and there's that ball again...)








{May 8th} Chance of scattered thunderstorms...
ummmmm. where? i remember sitting out in the driveway and looking at the sky and wondering if the meteorologists in our town are smoking crack on a daily basis. how in the world does this pose a thunderstorm threat??? (those are clouds - in case you're on crack...)




{May 9th} I wish i could eat like this and have people think it was cute. We went to Johnny Carinos and laken finally found a "thing" for chocolate. of course, it was short lived and he had about five seconds of cake before pitching a fit. but still, this photo right here makes mommyhood all worth it. just to know that your kid is content in a piece of cake.








{May 10th} My scrap space. formerly known as "the dining room table" My roommate. i think she secretly wants to be able to eat at the table. but then again, there's no tv in our dining room. so maybe not...





{May 11th} i know i said i would leave them unedited. but this photo was inspired by another blogger. and since i read about 60something blogs, i can't remember who. so i can't give credit. but, it's due somewhere!! another photo of laken in the tub. lord he loves his baths... even on days other than wednesday. teehee!







{May 12th} We went grocery shopping. this is my most favorite thing to do because i feel so domestic. this trip to the store came shortly after an episode of 30 Minute Meals and the mailman coming (coincidentally) with my new issue of Rachel Ray's Everyday Magazine. yayness.









{May 14th} waaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on our hands. there was a dead bug in the driveway. and we're outside. and decide that smoking kills. see? apparently, setting bugs on fire (which i didn't have the heart to do) is a sign of psychosis. or something like that. don't ask me. i'm no social worker!







{May 15th} i don't know why. but i love this photo of myself. can someone please scrap it? i'll give you a dollar! i can't decide if it's because my eyes look ginormous. or because there's a hair chunk waaaay misplaced or because i was having a good eyebrow day. but i like it. so scrap it dammit!!! (thank you)







{May 16th} "Got an eye booger the size of a walnut" - best line ever from My Name is Earl. if you don't watch it. please do. you might lose a few brain cells with each episode. but if it don't inspire you to laugh at life... i dunno what will. Now, "go get mommy's stripper shoes out of your toy box."







{May 17th} My son. so stinkin' cute. he's wearing his basketball clothes because it's playoff season. Spurs 3 Dallas 3. YES it makes a difference which team wins. even though they're both Texas teams. dallas schmallas. yeah, you heard me Scott and Michelle!! Anyway, laken has been decked out in anything with a basketball on it just as often as i can wash it. i think i need a Spurs Jersey for him. heck yes!



And that is the end of my photo of the day. i know i'm behind a few days, but that's because my friend broke my digiRebel. what? yeah, i said it! on the world wide web!! whatcha gonna do? Just kidding. you know i love you and your wallet for fixing it. you'd better hope that it gets fixed at the store and doesn't have to get shipped out to canon though. because if i have to go without a camera for more than a month, i will scream and buy myself a new camera. and this will cause me to go into the red with bills and then we won't have heat or running water... and it will be all your fault!!!!

ok... now, back to whatever it was you were doing before i bombarded you with my insane photography!

16 Comments:

At 4:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't sleep crazy dogs long story.. Ha ha If your child wasn't so darn cute wouldn't have had to (bust) out the camera. no pun intended. my wallet is (Busted) as it is; again no pun intended. I hope that it doesn't have to get sent out as well. Sorry everyone for the lack of photos hopefully she will be back online with the camera soon.....

 
At 7:36 AM , Blogger angieoh! said...

I am sure your exams were fine. Relax and try and enjoy a little break. laken is too freakin cute... love that kid. Save your $$ so you can come to Vegas with us!!!

 
At 8:37 AM , Blogger Jamie said...

oh sad day about your camera, hopefully it gets fixed soon! ack! love your pictures girl. if you want me to scrap love you, let me know. i'll add you to my list of peeps to do pages for. lemme know. :)

 
At 8:48 AM , Blogger Greta Adams said...

girl you didn't fail shut you mouth..laken is so stinkin cute...and i think the scrap pic should be the one with you toe and the ball that looks like it's gowing titty nipples...bwahahaha

 
At 10:38 AM , Blogger sarah said...

great photos of the day...
i really wanna do that...
maybe I'll give it a try for the month of June.

boo on the broken camera!
hope it is fixed pronto!
xoxox

 
At 11:01 AM , Blogger Valerie said...

Love all the pics!! Thge ones with your son are just way too cute!! Sorry about the camera, hope you get it back soon!! Oh and loved the BG one too, scrap retail therapy, love it!!

 
At 11:31 AM , Blogger Kirsten said...

awww, Laken is so cute!

 
At 12:29 PM , Blogger elizabeth said...

love the recap! your lil guy is the cutest!!!

 
At 12:29 PM , Blogger Penny said...

I'd love to scrap your photo since you've done one of mine, but I see you already have an offer....would you want more than one?

And you little one is ADORABLE! *wants baby*

 
At 8:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

love those pics!!
and i love to peek at your life

 
At 8:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

perfect pictures m'dear. i too love grocery shopping.

 
At 1:21 AM , Blogger Michelle W. said...

a dollar?

yay for Mavs!!!

 
At 8:36 AM , Blogger Scott said...

Mavericks!!

I was a little nervous there when Manu hit the three to give them the lead, but Dirk came through in the clutch!!

Scott

 
At 9:40 AM , Blogger BRANDY said...

My dh banned me from the kitchen table. DANG IT! Love margaritas...you should come over and have one with me. I am totally scrapping that photo! Get your digi back right away before serious therapy is needed.

 
At 7:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun post! Fun pics! Those layouts that were done with a few of these photos are so cute!

 
At 2:47 AM , Blogger gloria said...

Wait.

Rachel Ray has a *magazine* ?!

I have *got* to check this out.

<3

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home