Just As i Am...

1.05.2006

white cj

this is going to be a strictly scrappin' post. (sorry guys) anyway, i AM ACCEPTING ANONYMOUS COMMENTS NOW! for those of you who don't do the whole bloggin' thang.

this is my Color Circle Journal. Please don't hate me because i chose white. the color means so much to me. anyway. i could go all deep and explain but you'd fall asleep. so here it is! i hope everyone has fun. April, you're first girl! this is the cover:

the sign in page is pretty self-explanatory. white is soooo hard to work with. please don't throw stuff at me... and don't call me boring either! "who chooses white?!"

my intro page. love those stamps that belong to amy that i'm thinking of just buying from her. or telling her SHE has them and must've lost them. (you can borrow mine whenever! bwahaha) the tag pages. there are actually four of these but how many times do you want me to post white pages with crackle paint?
my LO. i don't do the whole resolutions thing. so here are my promises...
had to use some black. sorry (but feel free to use beige, gold, whatever... just no COLOR!)
and this is at the back of the book. just a silly spot to fill the trapped white space and the empty pages.... just a chance for you to give me some color. or not. no pressure. if you don't want to do another LO... don't! tee hee!my LO for the revealing part... i'm really more interested to see what you think about life. i'll get this back and look at it daily. i already know what i think....

i absolutely love this pic of me. i look so guilty and innocent all at the same time. and the mirror chip! bwahahaha! love love love it.

thanks for looking. sorry if i bored the male readers....

toodles y'all!

14 Comments:

At 6:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, great album! A lot of inspiration here! Can't wait for my turn to work on it.

 
At 8:36 AM , Blogger Just this Girl said...

didn't mean for all the pages/pictures to come out so dingy yellow. blech! it really is white in person. i need a scanner.... hint hint april's mom! bwahahahah

 
At 10:15 AM , Blogger Jamie said...

that turned out way freaking cute! I like it! white's a good color, don't sweat it.... :)

 
At 10:21 AM , Blogger Valerie said...

That is way too cool!! I love how it turned out, your awesome!! I can't wait til it's my turn with it!!

 
At 11:22 AM , Blogger Scott said...

I love SCRAPPING posts... haha...

Scott

 
At 2:27 PM , Blogger sarah said...

haha!
Scott cracked me up...I can totally hear the sarcasim in his voice (not that I know what his voice sounds like but whatever....you know what I mean)

I LOVE this white CJ! I can't wait to see it in person! As soon as I heard you were doing white I was a little bummed that I didn't think of it!
Awesome girl!

 
At 3:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

VERY cool CJ!
love it,
wish i got to see it up close!

 
At 4:24 PM , Blogger Just Me said...

that's beautiful!!! love it!!

My new Blog!!

 
At 6:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks good! This will be a fun one to think about..both on the topic and the use of white. Can't wait!

 
At 4:15 PM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

I LOVE that you used white. That's so cool. What a cute cJ!

 
At 7:57 AM , Blogger Raina* said...

no no no, don't even apologize for the white. it's your color. and i think it's be-uuuuuu-tiful.

 
At 7:12 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Looks great girl!!! Can't wait to get it :D

 
At 8:47 AM , Blogger Jen said...

April TOLD me that this book rocked...and it totally does. Love it!!

 
At 6:56 PM , Blogger Lu said...

i love your entries and doing a white CJ is rather bold!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home