Just As i Am...

1.08.2006

whatever i feel like i wanna do... GOSH!

woot!
love the new look.
just like to change things up a bit
can't change the fact that i just realized...
i love monochrome
i'm so morbid
but i love staying on the phone talking until the wee hours of morning
love new faces
new thoughts
new craziness
new takes on my craziness
love my friends (all two of you!) bwahahaa
love making spending money on saturday nights and blowing it by sunday morning
love cake and ice cream and chicken fried rice
oh man....
what the FRICK am i talking about???
ordered a new book today from Barnes and Noble
so i can partake (oooooh! big word for sunday morning)
in my "Book Club" with Scott
who sends me crazy emails about social work
and lets me try to explain my insanity
who loves that he is surrounded by scrappin' chicks
who promises to motivate me intellectually with books
if i can fill his mind with meaningless literature
lacking all depth and meaning and point, really
such a sport! thanks scott!
... no real point here really
trying to be creative and my juices aren't flowing
the only thing i've managed to create is a big mess on the kitchen table
good thing we don't sit down for dinner
what would i do without my microwave?
that provides me with instant home cooked meals in minutes?
we are a microwave generation
want everything right now
right away
without putting any real effort into it
just start it - walk away and
TADA!
wish i could say the same about my degree....

*** I was on Academic Suspension for (what i thought was) failing Organic Chemistry. It's worth about a gazillion credits so i never thought anything of it. Had to go speak to the Dean. the DEAN!!! and chewed off all of my solar nails while waiting. He then tells me that i failed to drop my Freshman Composition course back in 1999 when i attempted 7 other hours but dropped them all for whatever reason. but i didn't drop English. guess what that means? an F! so now i have to retake it. despite the fact that i've taken it, Comp II, and a myriad other literature courses including women studies, Brit Lit, Western Lit, and god only knows what else... And now i will be in there with the FOB-by kids (wink, caroline) - that means "fresh off the boat" and have to write countless papers just to prove that i have what it takes. Do you think i can get independent study credit for maintaining this blog???

i think i've rambled enough
i don't even really know what i'm saying
or talking about
or not talking about for that matter...

11 Comments:

At 2:17 PM , Blogger caroline said...

fobby kids! ha!

 
At 2:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot BELIEVE you have to retake that class! How ridiculous!!! College can be such a joke sometimes!

 
At 8:15 AM , Blogger Scott said...

Awww, a shout out in your blog. Thanks kid.

School is fun that way hey? I had the exact same thing happen to me. It sucked...

Scott

 
At 8:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your randomness,
totally makes me laugh!

 
At 10:14 AM , Blogger Valerie said...

Love the new banner and I love your random post!!! Love the ramblings!!

 
At 7:03 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Ughhhh ... sometimes higher education is the worst hunh?! Good luck with English!

 
At 10:46 PM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

Please girl, you are not morbid.
Not even close.

"who loves that he is surrounded by scrappin' chicks"

LOL yes! 1999? shouldn't F's expire or something after 2 years? just a suggestion to propose to "them."

 
At 8:46 AM , Blogger Jen said...

You are so random...and I love it!!!

And how horrible is the retaking a class business?? Blech.

Miss you!! Love you!!!

 
At 10:01 AM , Blogger island jen said...

wow..i love your randomness girl, it always me makes me smile seeing what goes on in your head!!

 
At 7:49 AM , Blogger jessica said...

This is my first visit to your blog and this entry cracks me up. Love it!

 
At 7:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahhhhhhhhhhh about that stupid class! That really stinks!! I'd give you credit for this blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home