Just As i Am...

12.03.2005

sigh... is it over yet?!

as some of you already know - my life is just a big mess right now. nothing seems to be going right and so many things confuse, agitate, and downright bring me to tears on a daily basis. Maybe i'm PMS-ing? i dunno.

So, last week during one of the IM orgies i vented to my girls about my horrible day. For starters, i went to work at the restaurant and first things first - spill 6 drinks all over the floor because our silverware guy (who is deaf) hit me in the head with his silverware bucket. It was an accident - no biggie. So there went the drinks. I hurt someone i love THIS MUCH because i said something stupid and that killed me. Then i'm cornered for information which, if i leaked, would be a betrayal to one of my friends. So i'm just flat out being pulled in a million different directions and i'm crying. YES! crying at work! So i walk up to greet my table but instead, my nose starts bleeding and i bleed all over my hands, my tie, my shirt... probably them! and i start bawling harder.

Sunday - sunday - i was determined to have a better day. i wake up and it's snowing and that's a sign that it's getting better because i LOVE snow. i drive to town to buy laken's baby food for the week and just as i thought "things can't possibly be worse than they were yesterday..."

BAM!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

oh yes... yes they can! I totally side swiped some guys in a Jeep Cherokee and saw my headlight fly across the street. they pulled over and saw just a hair scratch on their car and say "have a good day" i turn around and look at my car. yeah. I'm sure that'll happen.

Monday i had an Organic Chemistry test... and if that's not enough to bring me to tears - i dont' know what is... and this... this is exactly how i feel with this crap!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I can't take it anymore!!

But, the week has gotten better. I went and worked out with my friend Gabe on Wednesday (and i'm still sore) and then we went to see Rent. ehhhh. not really sure what i think about this one. It was good. i laughed. but well, i was expecting Chicago-like production. and it wasn't. i know it's a musical, so don't slap me when i say "they sang the whole time" because this wasn't even singing... it was like "i'm gonna talk to a beat of music and make none of my words rhyme and hope they're entertained" singing. I'm sure it's much better on stage. PLUS! we live in a very conservative town who (as my friend amy reported) when the actual production came to town and they saw that it was about (GASP!) AIDS, homosexuals, and... yeah, that's basically it... left during intermission. Can you believe how close-minded this town is? that they'll leave a show halfway through because of subject matter?!

I have a couple of birthday parties to go to this afternoon and a shload of stuff to do tomorrow for yet another Organic Chemistry test. Is it over yet? is all of this over??

on the bright side - seeing that i'm obsessed with gas prices, can you imagine my content when i saw this?!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

yes! $1.96 for unleaded. i seriously piddled my pants when i saw that! and i never thought i'd be excited that gas was under $2. of course, that was earlier this week, and since i fill up twice a week, i paid $2.19 last night. bitches.

sorry for the blah update... but i've been hounded....

6 Comments:

At 12:32 PM , Blogger caroline said...

$1.96?!? Shit, it's still like $2.30 over here. Damn California gas.

Hope things start looking up for ya! *hugs* call me :) and i'll make you feel better. haha.

 
At 7:26 PM , Blogger nadine jenine said...

*hugs* sometimes the best thing you can do about it all is to freak out!

 
At 2:30 PM , Blogger angieoh! said...

Hang in there babe, if this week is that rough, must mean something good is on the horizon. Just know lots of people are out there thinking of you!

 
At 5:47 PM , Blogger Jen said...

poor Chirs. And you are just too cute even when you're frustrated. Now quit scrapping and get on IM!!

 
At 10:49 PM , Blogger Brynne said...

Have i told you how awesome i think you are?!?!

 
At 8:45 AM , Blogger sarah said...

yay for lower gas prices! It's still about $2.20 here.

I'm sorry all that crappy stuff has been happening! :( It WILL get better!

:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home