Just As i Am...

11.15.2005

....sigh

not much new going on. i'm debating running around town and taking pictures or going to see Jarhead at the theater. I really am in the need to have a mini orgasm. And who better than Jake Gyllenhaal to be the one to give it to me??

and here is a little gas humor. and not the explosive gas that comes after a tall glass of milk or Pintos n cheese from Taco bell either....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i'm short and sweet.... but hey - i'm off to support my honey's acting career!

6 Comments:

At 11:41 AM , Blogger Mad Munkey said...

LOL.. Little dated, but still funny.

Are there any women in that movie? Maybe I can go see it too? haha

 
At 12:53 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

oh my have fun with the mini "O"
Jake yummy yummy, Jake yummy yummy yummy Jake G!

 
At 8:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

LOL!!! How true. Let us know how the movie is.

 
At 8:07 AM , Blogger Jen said...

He he my lactose intolerant friend....Jake Gylenhall. yummy. Know who my favorite is?? Matt DAmon. Yum yum yum. But Jake Gylenhall is up there. He;s pretty fine. HOO RAH.

 
At 7:59 AM , Blogger Jen said...

I'm repeating after you "Update your blog biatch!!!"

 
At 9:30 AM , Blogger Brynne said...

It's time for YOU To update. I've updated since you have. I just read your comment on ashley's blog.... You need to take your own advice honey!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home